Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Check Out: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out: (667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out: by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2008
GREAT NAIRA LANDERS,
PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL ASSISTANCE.

I'M IN 500 LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING UNN

THIS AN ASSIGNMENT GIVEN TO ME BY MY LECTURER AND THE MAN IS VERY STRICT AND HARSH.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT REQUIRES SEARCHING THE WEB WHICH I HAVE TRIED BUT NO AVAIL.(MAY BE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SURF THE NET)

THIS IS THE ASSIGNMENT.

"EXAMINE THE RELEVANCE OF THE M.D.G(MILLENUIM DEVELOPMENT GOAL) IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A TYPICAL ENGINEERING FIRM OR COMPANY".(15 PAGES)
THEN WITH REFERENCE.

ANY CONTRIBUTION OR CLUE ON HOW TO SEARCH IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS
Re: Check Out: by doski(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2008
shocked cool
one of d millenium development goals is information and communication technology. what is the role of ITC in the development of engineering in nigeria? ur guess is good as mine. wink

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Kewalram Chanrai Group - Audit & Marketing / Finance Company Recruiting Management Trainees / For Fresh Graudate Alone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.