Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,403 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Check Out: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out: (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out: by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2008
GREAT NAIRA LANDERS,
PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL ASSISTANCE.

I'M IN 500 LEVEL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING UNN

THIS AN ASSIGNMENT GIVEN TO ME BY MY LECTURER AND THE MAN IS VERY STRICT AND HARSH.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT REQUIRES SEARCHING THE WEB WHICH I HAVE TRIED BUT NO AVAIL.(MAY BE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SURF THE NET)

THIS IS THE ASSIGNMENT.

"EXAMINE THE RELEVANCE OF THE M.D.G(MILLENUIM DEVELOPMENT GOAL) IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A TYPICAL ENGINEERING FIRM OR COMPANY".(15 PAGES)
THEN WITH REFERENCE.

ANY CONTRIBUTION OR CLUE ON HOW TO SEARCH IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS
Re: Check Out: by dandosky(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2008
Simply type the question on Goggle search engine it should give you all you needed for the assignment. e.g type "the relevant of Millennium development goals in engineering", again try "the relevant of Millennium development goals in the management of engineering firm". This should give many options to choose from with references.

Meanwhile, let me advise you that when next you are writing a note, letters etc don't write in block letters, it simply mean you are shouting at the readers in non verbal body language.

good luck in you search and best regards.
Re: Check Out: by doski(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2008
one of the millenium development goals is information communication technology ICT.
simply type the role of ICT in the management of an engineering firm. alternatively enumerate the benefits of ICT urself and search for them.
good luck in ur search.
Re: Check Out: by dejacrue: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
go to any nigerian newspapers website n type in their SEARCH column "millineum development goals".many of them 've written one or two things about it in d past.

(1) (Reply)

\"33 Export\" And Other Job Vacancies / Zenith Bank Last Interview (have They Called?) / Fcmb Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.