Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Avoid Cultist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Avoid Cultist (1078 Views)

6 Strong Steps To Avoid A 'carryover' / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Cultist by trigar12(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2012
I gained admission into a polytechnic in ogun state, please i want you guys to tell me how to avoid CULTISTS in school, and the system they use in luring people to join them.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: How To Avoid Cultist by trigar12(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Pls oooo
Re: How To Avoid Cultist by trigar12(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2012
So you guys can't help me
Re: How To Avoid Cultist by Raymondluv(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
trigar12:
I gained admission into a polytechnic in ogun state, please i want you guys to tell me how to avoid CULTISTS in school, and the system they use in luring people to join them.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

did u meet any of dem wen in school
Re: How To Avoid Cultist by tolaxin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
trigar12:

THANKS IN ADVANCE
shey na mapoly grin the king of dem cult sad
Re: How To Avoid Cultist by tpiander: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
op sounds like someone who wants to find out which avenues are used to stop people from joining cults.

(1) (Reply)

2012 University Ranking In Nigeria / Preparing Candidates For Cipm Examination / Nigeria Defence Academy Exam 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.