Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG (4660 Views)

TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) / Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! / Ebemsi By Ruggedman Vs Number One By M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by topeorekoy(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by imuselee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nice pic....hope the vid is nice too......
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
I feel my unborn children..smh
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by topsyking: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
RUBBISH!!!...Na woman with yansh u won make am sell..ruggedy go die, u don finish
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by seedord247(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
This bross need to go and sit down and look for something else.. Maybe importing okrika grin

He's rapping is wack....

He's lyrics doesnt flow....

Menh.... I rather listen to ositadebe and sunny ade than listening to this twerp. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by ghettodreamz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Na waooooo
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Dopefiend(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
One of his many failed attempts at a comeback. Waiting for a suprise tho
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by javalove(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rugheaddy is finished!!!!!!! He should quit "wrapping" and concentrate on his tailoring work

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by yyb14: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
SMH
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
NA WA O!
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by sahyd1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dis Rugged guy no wan grow at all. E go still go back 2 his old skool dayz wen e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ wear warmer like new born pikin. "Why U̶̲̥̅̊ com D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ rap like mumu"
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by gab150: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
topsyking: RUBBISH!!!...Na woman with yansh u won make am sell..ruggedy go die, u don finish
u b big fool
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by ask4double(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos have nothing 2 offer this nation than rubbish is this a music or sorrow rap.well if its dbanj now, yes kudos 2 eja n la for making yoruba lang.proud in any where.Oosheeeeee.Don jassy toilet haaaaaa haaaa haaaa
P-Square Nko? Na Yoruba them be ni? Ur foolishness is even tasteless.... EDIOTA....

2 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by sam2222: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
good
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by ztar(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
na wao....real definition of 'desperation'
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Stop hating joor! Na because of the babes? We go arrange for una OK?
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
seedord247: This bross need to go and sit down and look for something else.. Maybe importing okrika grin

He's rapping is wack....

He's lyrics doesnt flow....

Menh.... I rather listen to ositadebe and sunny ade than listening to this twerp. shocked

Does anyone force you to listen to his songs?
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by obisage(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos have nothing 2 offer this nation than rubbish is this a music or sorrow rap.well if its dbanj now, yes kudos 2 eja n la for making yoruba lang.proud in any where.Oosheeeeee.Don jassy toilet haaaaaa haaaa haaaa

Flavour na ur papa born am abi? BRACKET NKO? i think ur silence makes more sense than when u talk. u better learn how to keep mute when u have nothing to say. TRIBERIST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Ignatio(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wack or not, sells or no more sells all one thing is this video go send message to the third leg.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by RickyRoss1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Actually I like that first pic. I will pay ruggedman 50k naira to hang those 2 chicks in the air for me while i knack them from behind.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by topsyking: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
gab150: u b big fool
Same to ur famiiilies
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by lawizle(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Actually I like that first pic. I will pay ruggedman 50k naira to hang those 2 chicks in the air for me while i knack them from behind.

Guy yu a psycho
Yu really need help lol.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by cold(m): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2012
javalove: Rugheaddy is finished!!!!!!! He should quit "wrapping" and concentrate on his tailoring work
#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Still wayyyy better than your washed up, washed out & thoroughly rinsed modenine
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by homeboy232(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=cold]

Still wayyyy better than your washed up, washed out & thoroughly rinsed modenine[/quot
why bringing tribal into dis now?? Why some foolish people no get sense like dis? Most u compare a dual citizenship man like modeline wit ruggedman that wil always apply for visa before leaving naija? Ar u lost or something....modeline don achieve, just free the guy, british passport na beans?? If na tribalism u want carry come for music u know very well say na yoruba get music..only fela music self na everlasting....stop all dis tribal stupidity and think about ur own life.....u dey compare modeline wit that ruggedman...funny enough[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by DeNoble1(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Let me ask the Yorubas. Are you born with this discrimination and betrayal? or did you just learn it? cant you ever accept and appreciate anything that is outside yoruba
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by Alexmania: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2012
topsyking: RUBBISH!!!...Na woman with yansh u won make am sell..ruggedy go die, u don finish
den u go die 1st mumu.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by topazjosh(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2012
ask4double: P-Square Nko? Na Yoruba them be ni? Ur foolishness is even tasteless.... EDIOTA....
no mind am joor,i tink is out his mind 4 saying so,am yoruba dude too but dont subscribe to that trash he is saying.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by topsyking: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2012
Alexmania: den u go die 1st mumu.
Ur faamily go die first.. I reject am
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by javalove(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2012
cold:

Still wayyyy better than your washed up, washed out & thoroughly rinsed modenine

Modenine is way better than this idiot. He is still more musically relevant than rughead who is trying hard to stage a comeback and he's been failing. Modenine on the other hand doesn't need a come back. . .

"I'll never retire I own the empire. . .Pass my my keys...cos I'm the gate keeper of my own destiny. . .I rule the world with positive energy. . .this is my world!!!!!" - Modenine

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .@
Re: Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG by arcpaulash(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Men!!!!! all other pics were ok except d one dat include those animals u call babes or ladies they bitch and big fool I wish I know their parents, those bitches wan spoil d show. Ruggeddy u go sell well I still love ur track after 2pac

(1) (Reply)

Where Is A.Y Naija First Indigenous Rapper. (eko Si London) / Baba Nee - 2wice As 9ice(Download link)::: 9ice In Trouble? / Download: Tekno – Duro (remix) Ft. Flavour & Phyno (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.