Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

South African Valentine Promo With Nnc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Valentine Promo With Nnc (1006 Views)

South African Invitation Letter / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Valentine Promo With Nnc by babybird82(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2008
NNC UPDATE,

[b]Hello All,

Amazing Deal - We have discount on the discount of a discount! We have
discount on South African Airways Valentine Travel Promo.

It's an opportunity to get a VISA to travel to South
Africa in an almost all expense paid trip and do so at a discount with
New Nigeria Club as your referee.

New Nigeria Club is Partnering with South African Airways to get you a
memorable Valentine's Day.
How?
How about taking the trip of your life to the most romantic
Haven on earth in South Africa?
Spend 3 nights in Monidor Concorde which includes breakfast.
Have the most wonderful candle light dinner of your life on
Valentines Day.
A bottle JC Le Roux Champagne at dinner.
Lots of Red Roses and Chocolates everywhere.

Visa Requirements are:
1. Valid Passport with at least 2 blank pages.
2. 2 Passport photograph with white background.
3. N8, 600 visa application fee in an ATM card.
4. Bank statement for the last 3 months (original or bank stamped
photocopy).
5. Letter of reference from NNC or Club I.D card and a
business/office I.D Card.
6. Photocopy of Passport data page.

For cash payment
Normal price payment of $950.00 + 177(tax) per person tax inclusive
Club price Get Discount of 4% on $950($912.00) per person.

Are you interested, Go into your New Nigeria Club member's area and
request for this deal.
This opportunity is limited and on first come first serve basis. Hurry
Now!!!

Regards
NNC Deals Administrator[/b]

I am sure most of you have heard of the New Nigeria Club. As a member you get a lot of discounted offers. You can also earn as a marketer from the multi level marketing which is optional. I have been a member of this club and i have benefited so much from it.

A while ago i made a post regarding visiting the UK with my fiance even though we applied once and it was refused. Now this is an opportunity for me and my fiance to visit SA, i am sure i was the happiest person to receive this e-mail in my box yesterday.

To benefit from this offer, a lot more already in existence and also a host of others on the way, all you need to do is become a member of the NNC. Membership is N30,000 for 1 year. You will be glad you did.

You need to become a member before the end of the coming week to benefit from the above offer. Hurry Now.

I am sure some will say the discount is not much, yea, for someone like me looking for a country to visit with less hassles about my virgin PP (only with a UK refusal stamp), this is a golden opportunity for me.

To become a member or for more info call 08067020771 or 08025229086. The name is Gozie.

N.B I am a female, i always get the "hmm, Gozie is a masculine name". It is unisex in my own part of the igbo tribe. wink
Re: South African Valentine Promo With Nnc by babybird82(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2008
Offer is valid till february 28th, 2008.

Payment includes accomodation for 3 nights, return ticket etc

Hurry while offer lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required / Switzerland Travel Advice: Nigeria / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.