Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Review Our Shutdown Manager - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Review Our Shutdown Manager (724 Views)

Program To Logoff, Restart, Hibernate And Shutdown Your System / Please Help Review Our Garage48 Entry: Cooknchop. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Our Shutdown Manager by mailtimi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
My Colleague and I worked on a project recently. so we did a free version of it with some of its features. The free Version has features like SHUT DOWN, LOG OFF AND RESTART.

How It Works

Its just like what u have on your Blackberry device. Once you install it. you just set a time you want your system to log off, restart or shutdown. So if your friend is using ur system and you dont want him/her to use your system for more than 1 hr. you can simply set ur system to log off after that time. Or you updating ur antivirus which might take 3 hrs to complete, you can set your system to shutdown after 4hr. That way you dont have to stay awake because you want to shutdown your system after d update.

So many advantages.

I dont know if i can put it here. Because i Know moderators might take it off. but if i can, you guys should comment on these and i will or better still you can PM me your email addresses and i will send it to you.

3 Likes

Re: Review Our Shutdown Manager by seunajia: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice one. I say its a nice tool, similar to the scheduled power on and off on RIM devices and ANDROID phones.

The one on my phone automatically switches it off at 23:00 and restarts it at 6:00. Thus, i get to rest well and not get inundated by unwanted calls at night. I also get to save battery!

Can we have a sample of the app, maybe?

(1) (Reply)

Game Developers: What Are The Games You've Built? Web Or Mobile. / Have You Ever Seen A Fully Nigerian Tech Company On The Front Pages? / A Thread For Leet Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.