Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Is Money Used For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Money Used For? (2233 Views)

How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Is Money Everything? / What Is Money and Where Does It Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Money Used For? by nino213(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
I remember growing up as a kid and when i asked my parents for money and they would say they had none. i used to wonder what they did with all their money especially when both parents were working.Growing into a man,now i understand what they meant by having no money.you see,we are not taught what money is and what it is used for and how it is used.most parents fail to teach their kids how to manage,multiply and manage money.if my parents taught me all this, i would have known were i would be now.
You see, money is an abstraction, idea, concept or token instances of which are the physical bills or coins which are carried and traded.money is of three types which are, commodity money,reprsentative money and fiat money. Money functions as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a standard of deferred payment and a store of value.
Re: What Is Money Used For? by Redmosquito(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Minion: Ur Wretchedness! What is money used for?
Hades: My Boy! Money is used to kill, to steal and to destroy.
Minion: shocked
Hades: Money is also used to attract young girls to old men grin
Minion: Oh my King! shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is Money Used For? by dejiswaggs(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Wretchedness! What is money used for?
Hades: My Boy! Money is used to kill, to steal and to destroy.
Minion: shocked
Hades: Money is also used to attract young girls to old men grin
Minion: Oh my King! shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Welll @O.P Nice Write up!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Service Centre Needed In Ota / Today's exchange rate of Naira Against Dollars, Pound And Euro / Where Can I Get Branded Poly Mailers (shipping Bags) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.