Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

3D T.V - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3D T.V (1338 Views)

Olympus T.V Series Fan Thread / T.v Series Or Movies? / How does Watching Too Much T.v. Make Someone Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D T.V by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
I was at the shopping mall with my gadgets freak friend and we went to take a look at some home electronics stuff and there was the 100 inches big screen TV and sound system priced at 3,000,000 Naira. There were also other cheaper ones which guys like me can afford.
So we picked up the goggles and took a peep into the 3D world and i must confess it was amazing. Always wondered what all the fuss about 3D until yesterday and since then, i couldn't get my mind off the idea of getting one myself.
Now my question now is where does this kind of T.V set suit the most, living room or bedroom?
Reason is, you cannot have your visitors putting on some goggles with you while you enjoy watching meanwhile, the T.V display without the glasses is not so clear until you put on the glasses, then the 3D magic comes on.
So what do you think?
3D TV....Living room or Bedroom?

Re: 3D T.V by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2012
Am I speaking French or what? How come no one is saying anything or you guys have no idea what 3D T.V is.
Re: 3D T.V by mrkels(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nor b who get am for house go fit comment? undecided
Re: 3D T.V by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
mrkels: Nor b who get am for house go fit comment? undecided
You don't need to have it in your house grin grin At least i no get am . grin grin grin grin grin But you can check it out yourself next time you're in the shopping mall or other electronics shop cuz i think it's amazing and simply want someone else to check what i just wrote about.
It really is amazing.
Re: 3D T.V by victord1st: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
oga 3d get more google packs(5in1)
Re: 3D T.V by VillageBoi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Brand_new: Am I speaking French or what? How come no one is saying anything or you guys have no idea what 3D T.V is.

Living room and bedroom na old skool style... hang it on the toilet door; it will help clear the bowels of people that are talking s**t.
Re: 3D T.V by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^huh!

Good news is, you can always switch back and forth from 3D.
Me thinks that's very cool. grin

#livelargeifyoucan *wink*
Re: 3D T.V by onthefence: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Is it google or goggle?
Re: 3D T.V by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
onthefence: Is it google or goggle?
I think he meant the latter . grin

(1) (Reply)

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil First Poster Appear On Youtube / Federal High Court Stop DSTV From Implementing Its New Rates / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.