Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up (1352 Views)

Chrisvicmall Stock Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by chux76(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
I was looking for cheaper and faster ways to bring in products from China and I have been skeptical about using some of the suggested means on Nairaland. I decided to try out Chrisvicmall after reading some comments about them,and after seeing their adverts on Nairaland's advert spaces.
I made payments for goods I ordered from China through Chrisvicmall on the 6th of November and by Friday the 9th of November,just 3days after,I got a call from one of the reps that my goods would arrive Nigeria (Friday) in the evening and I could come get it that day or they would call to confirm if I would come the next day being today,Saturday.
I have picked up the products and I will say THUMBS UP to Chrisvicmall for their competency. What excites me more was their customer care,always calling to keep me abreast of the shipment.I will definitely keep doing business with them. More shipping and more deals with Chrisvicmall.
Re: Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by Chrisvicmall: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate it. Please introduce our service to your friends and anyone that might benefit from it. Thank you
Re: Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by tayben015(f): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2013
chux76: I was looking for cheaper and faster ways to bring in products from China and I have been skeptical about using some of the suggested means on Nairaland. I decided to try out Chrisvicmall after reading some comments about them,and after seeing their adverts on Nairaland's advert spaces.
I made payments for goods I ordered from China through Chrisvicmall on the 6th of November and by Friday the 9th of November,just 3days after,I got a call from one of the reps that my goods would arrive Nigeria (Friday) in the evening and I could come get it that day or they would call to confirm if I would come the next day being today,Saturday.
I have picked up the products and I will say THUMBS UP to Chrisvicmall for their competency. What excites me more was their customer care,always calling to keep me abreast of the shipment.I will definitely keep doing business with them. More shipping and more deals with Chrisvicmall.
Pls,H̶̲̥̅̊☺ did you go about paying chrismacmall A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what are the charges? Can they deliver goods †☺ any part of the country?
Re: Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by kazeemmuka(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
tayben015:
Pls,H̶̲̥̅̊☺ did you go about paying chrismacmall A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what are the charges? Can they deliver goods †☺ any part of the country?
All you need do is just to go their website chrisvicmall.com there you would find their Diamond bank account which you will pay into the naira equivalent of what you really want to buy from china. I want to tell categorically that chrisvicmall is real and have orderd for items through them from china worth more than N200,000 from them. Even I got refund for a product that don't really meet the description I ordered for. I tell you "month le fi ogun chrisvicmall gba ori pe won sure joo". Mind that is yoruba saying!
Re: Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by Yankelaptops: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Have been trying to get an update on my package. I paid on 5/16/2013 for a 7 to 9 days delivery. Its 6/5/2013, am still waiting for my package. I supposed to have gotten my package on 5/23/2013. So many phonecalls to Ifayin, Chris elena in China, now Stella at Fatai atere way. I will say Ifayin has been very helpful, but still they cant tell me when to pick up my package.I'll update later on Nairaland about my package. Its very stressfull to be calling China, and Nigeria daily. And they are avoiding my calls.My Father is also calling but since they know his number too, they are avoiding him too.

Am very disappointed because have been using chrisvicmall for shipping and the service has been great till now.
Re: Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up by Chrisvicmall: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Yankelaptops,

I do apologize for what happened. Your product is already in Nigeria for over a week now and people that we sent their product together with yours have already collected their products. Please send email to us or call Victor and we will explain in details

(1) (Reply)

Advatages Dye Intermediate B2B Directory / US Made Mobile Solar Powered Generators For Sale / Askaynak Inverter 405- Ultra Welding Machine 400amps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.