Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,752 members, 7,848,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? (954 Views)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Colourful Photos From Daystar Christian Centre's Christmas Carol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? by ollystic: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Share Your Experience here at the Daystar Conference
Re: What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? by ollystic: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2012
The Entertainment Session With Cobhams Was Very Interesting , He talked About How to tap From the Grace of the Entertainment Industry , How To make Money Going into Entertainment , How to Balance Entertainment With Christianity and So Much , It Was A Very Interesting Session ...Another Interesting Session I enjoyed so Much is the Economy Session With Kunle Oyegade ,He Spoke Nothing But the Truth and Not Just the Economic Principle , He Spoke the Godly Truth and Alot Was Learnt From that Session . He gave Principles that's Really Practical and straight forward , He Shared How He Started His Waste Refusal Business ,Also his Pharmaceutical Firm , His Success and His Failure Like Every Other Business , The Grace He Enjoyed Under and so On and It was So Interesting that I Didnt Regret I Attended .

Share Your Experience From the Sessions You Attended .
Re: What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? by Royalty1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sorry I can't share any experience as I am not presently attending. But pls I would like to ask, when will Daystar start the enrollment for the Skill aquistion Programme? Can you pls help me find out and let me know. Thanks a lot.
Re: What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? by ollystic: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
@Royalty1 , I will Find Out and get Back to you ...
Re: What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? by Royalty1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
ollystic: @Royalty1 , I will Find Out and get Back to you ...
Thanks a lot. Appreciated!

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Making Christmas Special? / Advantages And Uses Of The Internet For Preachers, Pastors And Ministers Of God / Becareful How You Receive Money (zac Poonen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.