Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical (581 Views)

Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / ASUU Strike: NASS To Initiate New Policies On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical by midzway: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Students of the faculty of education has been thrown into confusion as they are to witness a new policy.... to read more click http://www.campusdelight.org/article.php?id=MTEwNQ==

And to get an update about Campus News in NIgeria follow @campusdelight1

Re: Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical by eduson55(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2012
what do you want us to comment my bro?
tell me so i can write it,maybe you will make frontpages
Re: Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical by midzway: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: what do you want us to comment my bro?
tell me so i can write it,maybe you will make frontpages

the full story is on www.campusdelight.org, you can always visit it to get update news about Nigeria campus.
And if you have any story concern campus in Nigeria, you can send it to cr@campusdelight.org
Re: Hot! Confusion As Faculty Introduces New Policies In Unical by eduson55(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2012
thats good of you.
nia MODERATOR!

FRONTPAGE SOSEI
midzway:

the full story is on www.campusdelight.org, you can always visit it to get update news about Nigeria campus.
And if you have any story concern campus in Nigeria, you can send it to cr@campusdelight.org

(1) (Reply)

Unilag students on Nairaland, Let's Meet Here! / Is ICAN November 2012 Diet Out? / Urgently,please Who Can Recommend A Good History Text Book For A New Breed In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.