Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Shaving With No Skin Irritation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving With No Skin Irritation (1072 Views)

All You Need To Know About Bladder Irritation / Why Is The Bumps After Shaving With Shaving Stick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaving With No Skin Irritation by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
I have always had a dream: leave my pubic hair to grow and do all sort of styles with it: suku, sade, bob marley; but my dream was shattered when my friends told me that the pubic hair "lived" few days before "dying". Sad and depressed I opted for a low and stylish cut but I have a serious problem. I always get skin irritation and a quick growth just after two days. Is there a way to prevent both?

Right now I use shavers and normal soap for every part of my body but that part seems to be extremely sensitive. Even veet cream has caused me serious irritations on my legs, armpit and arms so I am not going to use on that zone.

What do you advise me to do?
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by amsky(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
you may want to wax. I wax too,and i've noticed the hair is slower in growing back.

For your more sensitive areas,brazilian waxing will be nice and perfect. wink
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
what do you use to shave?razoor blades?how sharp/dull are they?
how do you shave ?do you shave against the grains of hair?
you can try waxing,though its quite painful or try the ' body bare shaver'.
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by almondjoy(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2008
his_grace:

please lets see the picture of the shaved and the unshaved pussy - this way we will be taking it practical. waiting for u.

he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@Michellin89

There is really nothing you can do especially if you are the hairy type--regrowth in less that 3 days.  Just make sure you shave once a month at least with an electric shaver not a shaving "RAZOR".

The Brazillian wax is only good for weeklies.  Only very fine growths.  No one can keep up with those.  Not realistic at all--but the best.  Shower as soon as you finish shaving and use an anti-itch cream--I prefer powder for the area (externally) without bothering "your stuff" inside! kiss
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
I am not particularly hairy. I have hair at the right places. No bear bear or mustache grin

Thanks Ify, AJ & Amsky for your advise.

@ his_pervert

You wouldn't see the shaved part even if you were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2008
If you're getting skin irritation then its quite simple to avoid that.

Just rub honey on the zone immediately you finish shaving. It works quite well.

I helped my neighbor nextdoor and she really appreciated it!!! wink
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by almondjoy(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ast! cheesy
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2008
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee astess grin
Re: Shaving With No Skin Irritation by ayettymama(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
HONEY? you try it 1st michigan! grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors, The Causes Of Outbreak Of Dideases In Nigeria / 5 Amazing Reasons Sleeping Naked Is Good For Your Health!!!! / Forget Ebola, There Is A New Plague In Africa And It Is Worse Than Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.