Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida (16832 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / #NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by KINGwax(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
And if the girl start exporting her clothes to naija, una go buy for thousands of naira. But if she were in naija, una go want imported wears. Una go say, 'alaba made'. You fuckin hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
freecocoa: Is there no photo of the girl?
Beautiful designs btw, although I don't know who wears all this kind of clothes they design, some of them look like what masquerades wear.
are u kidding those clothes are something every woman can wear. They are so pretty
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by TableLeg(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Topic
Impressive
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
freecocoa: Is there no photo of the girl?
Beautiful designs btw, although I don't know who wears all this kind of clothes they design, some of them look like what masquerades wear.
Those designs are totally wearable...I call them bold fashion cheesy cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by crisycent: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Some pikin fine sha! Chai....nna mehn, if I enta dat side, I go show these girls sometin ooo!
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by hammedkola(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
And that is it...I guess she didn't wasted her time studying for 3-4 years in University
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by sweetcheecks(f): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
@Op,

Wow fantastic news indeed. But I fail to see to image of the young lady and where is it written that she is Nagerian? undecided

HOW DID YOU GET THAT PART?

ANYWHO!!! GREAT ACHIEVEMENT BABYGIRL, THE WORLD IS YOUR STAGE, SEW AWAY!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by dartsidius7(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
nicee...
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mehn see what a 14yr old has achieved and think of what she would be in let's say nxt ten years. Big ups to her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nawaooo. How many hidden posts on top one topic

The designs dey sha. I wish my parents could have supported my dream then to be a pianist. Trust naija parents. They killed my dream before it even started. sad

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Obere4u: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chai! See as d moDs dey hide peoples post/reply for dis small mata
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
congrats
and thanks to her millionaire parents
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
why do i get the feeling that those hidden posts are tribalistic embarassed.if it is.....then kudos to the mod this time for clearing the mess...and making the thread readable. if its not, abeg make someone wey see d posts gist me.... abeg grin. i desperately wish to know what ensued. cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
This is good.I congratulate the girl.Some of you need to go and find out if she needs a houseboy,gardner or cook
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by CyberG: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2012
Baby mama: This is good.I congratulate the girl.Some of you need to go and find out if she needs a houseboy,gardner or cook

LOL @ the hidden posts. We all know they are from the darkside of Naija grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by safarigirl(f): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2012
Her society and parents assissted. There are ten year-olds with better potentials in Nigeria, but they can't do this, because parents and the Nigerian society is shutting them down simply because they're 'kids', what do they know?

In the end, there is nothing this girl is doing that many more can't do if given the opportunity. That being said, she does have some nice clothes, congrats to her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by etchel(m): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2012
smiley
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2012
So many hateful posts just because the girl is Yoruba? shocked undecided

Oga o!!

Congrats girl. You're making us proud smiley kiss
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida by Navalsadiq(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2012
searay: This is good news. Nigeria is a great nation.
.but U:S:A is greater.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot / Nigeria Won World Miss University Africa Title In Seoul Korea / I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.