Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (305810 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
i leave ya face with bruises of scars when i spit it//it's most certain__your kids will inherit it//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
game of the throne/ you'd be slayed in your home/ seperate your joints and break up your bone/ I make guns cry, with my trigger finger i'd make AK to moan/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
to pull the trigger,i ain't lazy /yeah,i know its crazy/the AK's i pack would keep you out of the street like road safety!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
i'd make you bleed/ when I deflate your spleen/ and have you laid on the street/ that's for thinking you can wordplay with me/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
if we both engage in a combat/ I wil mk the best fighter/still wonderin ow u won ur last bat. wit lines that depicts yu a wacker/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Im an OAP/ to this OAT/
There's only one cat who could mew sick notes, and thats do, re, meeeeeee!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
let the monkey be told/ I make mockery of toads/ he'd be torn to pieces, I'm an imbecïle gripping a currency note/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'd Advice You To Stay Away/you Should Know I Maul For Pain/when The Tech Spray/You're Dead This Once..007 Can't Die Another Day!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
You use ma technique, then claim greatest/ cos u know I spit daily, latest/
Away from that, ya last line wasn't felt, Xavi statement/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
my techs makes you ponder in sorrow//skills i never borrow//grip jabs to your kneecaps n' expose ya bone marrow//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
you're a lying elf/ you've never gripped a nine or shell/ i'd keep smashing you till you cry for help/ you wont bother replying this if you like yourself/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls Hide In Your Closet/for The Best Is On Set/broke Bird Nigga Could Have Taken Flight..But He Got No Money For Ticket!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
words on the street; I'm the dude the town's hailing/ I pen earthquake; these bars are ground breaking/ these punches are jaw-dropping, ...could leave your mouth aching/ so if you claim the King here, One strike to your dentals ...and the crown's taken/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
You spew longer free/ which still isn't worded properly/ u gat nothin' to offer gee/
Yu must be practisin' those 'music notes' if u think u can 'suffer me!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
sure he got big belle like rick/spewing bars about how he's lines are rich/and how phucked a bitch/one truth about that line is that..your know to go into a pussii cause D is an acronym for diick!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
dude claim he z super yet his flows aint gluing/shows he gat noting up stairs,like an uncompleted story building
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
i reign supreme/ so I raise the pen/ to slay your kins/ dotwillis, drop your lame style and embrace my scheme!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
He's still a learner/ can't handle the guns better/
Bruce left for an operation, came out Caitlyn Jenner/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2015
it's time to die with bullets "standing at salute in ya BRAIN//paying tributes with shots on you LAME//chop n' pop knuckles to ruffle n MAIN//through ya throat,,, ,,,ya sickness only warrants the beatings got ya INSANE//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2015
I A'int In The Same Level As You Dude/neither Can You Script Masterpeice Like I Do/pls Alter Your View For It Is Offencesive/or I'll Beat The Sense Of Sight Out Of You..To Change Your Perspective!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2015
na 2 lines them say make una use o!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2015
shut your mouth you bear/ and fück outta here!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
No dey force yourself for here/ dey form boss they bully ya peer/
If your stressed out, go n 'relax' and I don't mean your 'hair!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
you post incompetent rhymes/and come here with football plays like we care bout those player's lives/but since you show to be current about worldwide happenings...its right i electrocute you till he shockingly dies!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
you'd foam like an epileptic victim when I come with venom/ supermiys hypertensive cos his bars not being welcomed/ if the kids stretches his neck, i'd slaughter the goat like OMOLERANS/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Supermiy: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
dj makes you look like you lack balls/dark offered you is ass you couldn't Bleep/you have a problem..i would cut ya diick and raise BP to an alarming rate ..no one is talking bout hypertension !
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wack rhymer, Supershit, you should be thrown in a large fire/
Be purged of all your wackness then get ate by cannibals in a camp fire
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2015
I sprayed all gee/ then laid the prick/ on a weighty tree/
Club V to death made all sad, only person happy that day was me/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin
I met this dumb biatch at the club last night who had an ass like blac chyna's!
i took her home, waxed her ass, then found out she had a son called dj5Naira!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nickyvil: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
I Don't fucck u /here to slain u ... Oh never. Worried / they've already nailed u.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vickers95(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wack lines like nickyshit's was what made Nairaland server crash
Only bars you'd ever be around will be when the hiphop-police locks you up in Alcatraz
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
He's sicker when its flu/ plus I spit with vigor, he just moo/
I destroy faded jeans, so with scissors i'd cut Vickers into 2/

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.