Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,149 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (305486 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
been going real easy, giving dummies a fair fight / dontai will meet his maker, the next time he tests i!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
cuz i paraphrase wicked with a little bit o' wild / the question is "dontai" come accros as pretty vile!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
pretty vile, pretty evil, hacking up your mind / kicking out the putrid trash, they f.ckn' named a dontai
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
you see am fly like mike, beyond you like high / gut 'n' feed you to ma dog, dontai's a bowl of cheap tripe!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
damn, ma dogs went 'eww' they wont even touch you / funny that i'd forget ma dog dont fancy slime stew
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm, solodust goin haywire my mata driving him crazy, just keep hating ur boss u gonna get fire/ u aint gonna sleep well I known cos 'Dontai' on ur mind like faraday dickk in ur mouth, when it started dripping out ur mouth u will come to yaa senses.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2015
i never go haywire. spellcheck your lyrics, child / you wanna be the boss of me? you need a hundred lifetimes
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2015
dontai, dontai how does a god hate a fly? / mortein to your mosquito. a touch of me(ans) you'll die!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
dontai, we know you gay. dickwad, insane / just because you do cock, don' mean the dox does same!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
nairaland toned that down, took out the c+ck named you a rooster / so it occured to me mc faray was going easy on ya!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Solodust wack, faraday shit, my poo hit yaa like straight bullet direct to ur pot belly but hit yaa filthy ddicck, I can see yaa hands all on the cover/ u aint hear any when u do ur ear would be blasting like woofer inside that ur kenwood head.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by SenhorSean(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
hey dontai, ur boss is back, i guess u must be ready to pack/my lines shall hit u like slap,and u gonna gerrarahia cos u talk crap.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2015
dontai, has enemies in iPlaces, faray senhorsean, d-o-x beating you faceless / tearing your ass a new hole, shaping your shell a new soul.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Senoram, I thought u av finally craw back into ur hole until I see yaa pointing ur crack head at me, when I finish hitting u with my golf stick u gonna back in ur hole and rest in pieces/ solodox, faraday puppet, senoram, lyrileach succker, all of u my bottom belle kisser.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by SenhorSean(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Whatever! See dz nigga with a small brain, choking the air like a fast moving train/
You better watch your back cos we all here know dat u wack.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
the fact that dontai, has no brain 's a no brainer / his cordinates are directed at a wack without measure!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Senoram, solodust is dis all what yaa can do, common u can do better, though lyrileach$faraday av been fired nd sent back to their village by d boss, I know u gonna miss them cos they will be there for some donkey years looking after snail, without network/ am lovin dis yaa all look lik a blessin in disguise cos am a teacher loves ass whoopin and here u all positioning urself for better beaten.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by faray: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
dontai,i still dey i just gave up on yu cos yu are a smelling piece of sh!t/
i tried raising yu up from dirt but it seems you love living the lifestyle of a pig/
solodox is taking over now get ready for his hit

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by benjistine: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
faray, i call you out like a vocal rooster, I'm gonna bring more proof about you being a b*tch that's clearer than riding on solo's dick like its a rollercoaster
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dontai(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Poor faraday av been left to surfer, I kno u av been design 4 dis an aint gonna survive,/ all my kids that always bow to me living large shouting baba oh from their hut, all came here claiming Gangsta.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by faray: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
benjistine the rooster, why don't ya wait till the 25th of December/ so that i can feast on you to make it a christmas to remember

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by cuvox(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Faray please quit rap cause this game ain't for traps*/ your lyrics sucks so bad they are in between shit and crap.... like your sex

traps* = transgender
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by benjistine: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
faray, you're like blue jeans, you're bound to fade away/ get f*cked up 50 ways a day like this shit's 50 shades of gray
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demolinka(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2015
^^ watch me sharp lines cut thru u like an incision/ Straight 2 d point dawg I flows wt precision

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who r this people self... abusing the privilege of been wack! undecided

Tah!... This place is affected

More like hives of swarming wack tard!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Mayor101010(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
D nigga dotwillis is an empty space- no gravity/ he's like a flatworm - no cavity
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2015
solodox:
the fact that dontai, has no brain 's a no brainer / his cordinates are directed at a wack without measure!

This was painful to read.. hearing it out loud i'm sure would be catastrophic. Pls, NEVER do this again..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by funlord(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2015
angry

The reason why the slut above me was named kitten paws?/
Is cuz she's lived her whole life getting stuck by _cocks while on all fours...............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by demolinka(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
^^why u had 2 go hard on d kitten man, pray, tell a nigga/ well I guess life is not fair like Rachel oniga
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2015
solodox:
dontai, we know you gay. dickwad, insane / just because you do cock, don' mean the dox does same!
Dude ure good
Why don't u brawl?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by solodox(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2015
MuhdG:

Dude ure good
Why don't u brawl?

Brova, time jawe, when trying to get a bussines start'd... MCing just has to be a tad patient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.