Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302277 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
genriv:
man this thread is dead
what? angry ,why are you looking at me like its my fault?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
66Kazna99:

No shii cos dummies like you & Hydrog3n keep barfing trash can diss lines. You don't even have the intelligence to write a decent verse for FFR anyways. #buyaversefor5naira
A so called rapper that can not even express himself with his bars

Need Sixty nine stroke of cane on his dîck and locked behind bars
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's peeps lyk u who drops out 4rm skul.U lack intelligence u nid 2 get ur head screwed.We are here 2 diss sum1 above not 2 quote,mumu follow jst d rules.#amready4u

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Kazna abeg why you share that remaining half weed with this polarized full/Dum nigga how can a graduate drop outta school

A chicken won't exchange it brains with you/Well it seems like you don't have a clue/That Your moms ass is the only thing i screwed

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
uote author=Hydrog3n post=44021144]You never sleep by this time

oh on your way to meeting... ... ..I
see[/quote] IGNORED

#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2016
richommie:
uote author=Hydrog3n post=44021144]You never sleep by this time

oh on your way to meeting... ... ..I
see IGNORED

#YOLO
Môron go and learn how to quote

Am allergic to stupidity/So you better moon walk 10killo meter away from me.......if not
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2016
It seems u av replaced ur brain wit ur heart.No wonder u can't stand upright cos ur skeleton wil fall apart.I knw u re hydrogen and u re very light.But if my lines punch u,u won't knw d difference between day nd night.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Jobless idîot/Wake first thing in the morning all you could do is quote at 7am

Bet you still live in your mama crip being an E-boy/ Nigga when last did you go to church to answer amen

Who is more jobless betwn you nd i spending ur silly life on here with rap battles all day, smh ur mate are out side here achieving their dreams, u are here blabbing aint got no tyme for NL newbies like u tho. besides when last do u view me on here?

Its shows your cerebrum is @fault. . .naughty pig

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
i'll scar this learner/ for trying to spar a fela/ break his bones so bad, even the smartest 'welder'/ wont be able to put 'Bars together'/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Polarbite:
It seems u av replaced ur brain wit ur heart.No wonder u can't stand upright cos ur skeleton wil fall apart.I knw u re hydrogen and u re very light.But if my lines punch u,u won't knw d difference between day nd night.
Funny nigga I only take your threat lightly just look at those cheap rhyme/Its not fashion when you where those sunglasses your just too blind

Am the thug that makes your feet cold/Heads up cos am about to kick this Polar Bear's ass back to the North Pole
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
i'll smack the ninny/ for acting silly/ hydrog3n will get shot 'a thousand' times, when i pack the 'milli'/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bars:

Who is more jobless betwn you nd i spending ur silly life on here with rap battles all day, smh ur mate are out side here achieving their dreams, u are here blabbing aint got no tyme for NL newbies like u tho. besides when last do u view me on here?

Its shows your cerebrum is @fault. . .naughty pig
Your a fake cûnt, with cheap watch,broken crouch,white eyes,black dyes, oily face,malnourished fed/Your a gay that follow 40male and hope one day to be given a head

Your are a lonely bîtch that don't have any friend to snap you a profile pic/By the thyme am through with you a tooth pick won't be needed to get you off my teeth

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
007Bruce:
i'll smack the ninny/ for acting silly/ hydrog3n will get shot 'a thousand' times, when i pack the 'milli'/
I can see that you've gotten rusty/Too loyal to me that you always trust me

I bang her (Banger) ,your bîtch and it wasn't even Chris mass /You knew about this buh didn't have the balls to act out
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hydrog3n:

I can see that you've gotten rusty/Too loyal to me that you always trust me

I bang her (Banger) ,your bîtch and it wasn't even Chris mass /You knew about this buh didn't have the balls to act out

hydrogen is a boring fagg/ he never gets a round of applause whenever he's called to rap/ but when Bruce spits, his chicks booty surely claps/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
007Bruce:

hydrogen is a boring fagg/ he never gets a round of applause whenever he's called to rap/ but when Bruce spits, his chicks booty surely claps/

Am sure your leg was the first to come out/Yes I was the donor if you ever get to figure your dad has a low sperm count

You a waste of protein fibre....I the nigga that got standing ovation/You the rejected that wasn't even invited to his own burial
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hydrogen is confuse,e doesn't knw where 2 fit in d periodic table.Dats y he's always on NL 2 c if his likes are stable.In my comic,u re d no1 character.I made u exceptional cos in here u can never live happily ever after.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
007Bruce:
i'll scar this learner/ for trying to spar a fela/ break his bones so bad, even the smartest 'welder'/ wont be able to put 'Bars together'/

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Môron go and learn how to quote

Am allergic to stupidity/So you better moon walk 10killo meter away from me.......if not

Let's quit talking craps/. . .and drop what we've got in hands/
It's not funny brahh/ how you keep pasting dese ya disgraceful " shame bars". Wen U've not been "called to bar!!!/

#Yolo
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Polarbite:
Hydrogen is confuse,e doesn't knw where 2 fit in d periodic table.Dats y he's always on NL 2 c if his likes are stable.In my comic,u re d no1 character.I made u exceptional cos in here u can never live happily ever after.
You just a polarized shît that has no atom of shame/You're a child that think he could play the game

At you age your still drawing cartoons/
I am sure must have forgotten your brain in pluto
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2016
richommie:

Let's quick talking craps/. . .and drop what we've got in hands/
It's not funny brahh/ how you keep pasting dese ya disgraceful " shame bars". Wen U've not been "called to bar!!!/

#Yolo
Nigga your the only one talking crap/I'll beat you with one hand while the other fînger your gal

The disgrace here is your mom not committing abortion when she was you/Guess I gave her too much of my stew grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
where's that 007 or rather Double O Devil
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
U think by quoting and running after kids makes u a champion.Shame on u cos reading My lyrics wil make u cry lyk ure slicing an onion.U kip talkn abt comic and cartoons.I guess it's ur 1st hearing it cos all u do is soak garri chop wit ur wooden spoon.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by olaleye1355(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2016
@polarbite oneluv bro just ffing the thread rules

Polarbite polarbite now where the hell did you get that scar/you remind me of my dog whenever I tell it to "polar bite"

Do u shop rite?,you only chop rice? You are a sick retarded person polarbite/absence of any piece of shaft inbtw your legs harmaphrodyte(male tranny)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Polarbite:
U think by quoting and running after kids makes u a champion.Shame on u cos reading My lyrics wil make u cry lyk ure slicing an onion.U kip talkn abt comic and cartoons.I guess it's ur 1st hearing it cos all u do is soak garri chop wit ur wooden spoon.
Since you like comic you should have known that am the Silver surfer/And here to make you suffer

It's Fantastic 4 how I fûcked your mama with my Silver tuned dîck/And yet you weren't even born with a wooden spoon stick
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
olaleye1355:
@polarbite oneluv bro just ffing the thread rules

Polarbite polarbite now where the hell did you get that scar/you remind me of my dog whenever I tell it to "polar bite"

Do u shop rite?,you only chop rice? You are a sick retarded person polarbite/absence of any piece of shaft inbtw your legs harmaphrodyte(male tranny)
I tried looking at your profile pic but your fat cheeks is all I see/You look like one of those pigs that Jesus cast demon into

Making a Gayish pose to get drilled?we have seen your type that's nothing new/Buh even if I was Moses and your ass was the red see I still won't split it into two
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by olaleye1355(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hydrog3n:
I tried looking at your profile pic but your fat cheeks is all I see/You look like one of those pigs that Jesus cast demon into

Making a Gayish pose to get drilled?we have seen your type that's nothing new/Buh even if I was Moses and your ass was the red see I still won't split it into two

I don't need to check your DP(Display Picture) to know that you are suffering from a high BP(Blood Pressure),...mofo/

U r so full of DISEASE merely seeing you quote me gives me the CREEPS,.....olofo//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
olaleye1355:

Lmao,what kind of man have you been with.
Where did you ever hear that the dick is just like the clit.....rotfl

Put a hardworking dick into your mouth with good thorough licking and sipping of the balls to the shaft and superman will rise up to save the day AGAIN. But the pussy has no remedy to make a come back LAZY BY NATURE. So...... No ma,we aint the same!!!
shameless gay that spends all his time on romance section/You will continue to have no likes on your profile picture

You carry a house and call it a head segment/Now I see why your chicks so big filled with sperm residents
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Listen, I'm thorough when i have to bring you the terror in/
You get intoxicated like a sick sucker addicted to heroin/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Your a fake cûnt, with cheap watch,broken crouch,white eyes,black dyes, oily face,malnourished fed/Your a gay that follow 40male and hope one day to be given a head

Your are a lonely bîtch that don't have any friend to snap you a profile pic/By the thyme am through with you a tooth pick won't be needed to get you off my teeth

Go get some sense kid!!!!

I knw you a jobless nitwit, aint got no time for word exchange, TRY MONEY exchanging okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2016
this nigga is DENSE

his FOOLISHNESSS got me rolling on the floor like the joker's dice/ so i'mma end an ogre's life/ when i throw these knives/ to drop STOOPID BARS like Polarbite!/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2016
A real joker is back in town

Bruce the amputee; a bragging clown.....

You're harmless dude, forgoten that?

....Or how ya hope to handle knives?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Am tired of this fucker/. . .whom got nothing good to offer/talking lyricsim. .? you weaker/. . .your punch,plays,flows all "party away" psquare brothers/

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.