Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (303409 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikspring(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2016
illmortal:

For?

group stuff
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
vikspring:

group stuff

What's it about ?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikspring(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
illmortal:

What's it about ?
a nl group
new one though
want you in
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2016
vikspring:

a nl group

new one though

want you in
ok. .i'm in
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELpriist(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
Am in too 08031521653
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Add me pls 08103011635
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikspring(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
illmortal:
ok. .i'm in

tenx bro I'll mention you on the official opening
please I'll also mention you tomorrow Monday so as to vote

tanx
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2016
TWO LINE DISS IS DEAD...... FU!K YEA I SAID . YOU COULD GO AHEAD KIDS POST ON THIS THREAD,BUT WHEN I COME BACK I SWEAR YOU'D WISH YOUR VOICES WAS NEVER HEARED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Listen up genevive,

folks like's you 'nd illmortal killed this thread honestly/Jokes on you when rappin' on your feet

speaking about stand up comedy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
he sucks on a mic, ridiculous sounds like dildos screwing his anus, sorry i mean his kitty. . . ./

The truth is the son shine on him, and still couldn't spit his hottest written. . . ./

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
vikspring:

a nl group

new one though

want you in
am in bro
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Macwytt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
I see kids everywhere toying with audacity/ I shake my head cus this group of m****f**krs re located in madecity
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
KdotThaTruth88:
he sucks on a mic, ridiculous sounds like dildos screwing his anus, sorry i mean his kitty. . . ./

The truth is the son shine on him, and still couldn't spit his hottest written. . . ./
Next year my single gonna make waves in clubs/While yours equivalent to the splash when my shît drops

The only thing you I'll be good at is to keep ma shît warm/Fuckîng gay,Do your job 'nd stop eying my rectum

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Macwytt:
I see kids everywhere toying with audacity/ I shake my head cus this group of m****f**krs re located in madecity
Am original n u jst a bendown select rapper wit no attitide
dont b sober,am abt to gt rid of u so show me some gratitude
ur brain functions lyk it was picked frm a low altitude
minus a thousand degree i think dats d latitude
u d dumest emcee ever i've got d rapper attitude
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Next year my single gonna make waves in clubs/While yours equivalent to the splash when my shît drops

The only thing you I'll be good at is to keep ma shît warm/Fuckîng gay,Do your job 'nd stop eying my rectum

we ain't talking about relationships status, but i got a middle finger for ya, quit talking you are single. . . ./

His retarded ass can only acknowledge my words, im all up in face like acnes and pimples. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
madecity:

Am original n u jst a bendown select rapper wit no attitide
dont b sober,am abt to gt rid of u so show me some gratitude
ur brain functions lyk it was picked frm a low altitude
minus a thousand degree i think dats d latitude
u d dumest emcee ever i've got d rapper attitude

listen up son, take a chill let it run through spine. . . ./

take a breather, gather your senses, say some prayers, that's how the gun do your kind. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2016
KdotThaTruth88:

listen up son, take a chill let it run through spine. . . ./

take a breather, gather your senses, say some prayers, that's how the gun do your kind. . . ./
n whose speakin is dis a kinda comedy...ama make ur life become a tragedy...turnin ur dreans to nytmare dats no fallacy..u jst a joke n u still aint funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Finishing!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Listen up genevive,

folks like's you 'nd illmortal killed this thread honestly/Jokes on you when rappin' on your feet

speaking about stand up comedy
I thought mine was dope, until i saw this version below
madecity:

n whose speakin is dis a kinda comedy...ama make ur life become a tragedy...turnin ur dreans to nytmare dats no fallacy..u jst a joke n u still aint funny.
there's no coming back from this brutality you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Macwytt(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
madecity:
Am original n u jst a bendown select rapper wit no attitide dont b sober,am abt to gt rid of u so show me some gratitude ur brain functions lyk it was picked frm a low altitude minus a thousand degree i think dats d latitude u d dumest emcee ever i've got d rapper attitude
a rapper with his whole career inside a tube? dissing the found seed of the Wu tang clan niggaa that's rude
dissing me is like trying to smash your head against a wall the house will beg for mercy if I try to annihilate you and all
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Macwytt:

a rapper with his whole career inside a tube? dissing the found seed of the Wu tang clan niggaa that's rude
dissing me is like trying to smash your head against a wall the house will beg for mercy if I try to annihilate you and all

d game got no love for u hope u dont warnk ur self to death u gonna get murderd jst try n paid up all ur debt u jst a buterfly seein ur self a bird n u a jerk 5seconds dats ur on bed no homo u jst lyk kobo u've got low value lyk zobo hey kid its jst me not a pack of wolfs comin at u. u jst a promo.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
madecity:

make my life a tragedy, i will haunt your fam till they killed and alleged of witchcraft. . . ./

why i got to be funny when i got to kidnap, your balls the hammer hit hard, skin graft this daft. . .hug your middle finger if you tried to fist back. . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Macwytt(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
madecity:

d game got no love for u hope u dont warnk ur self to death
u gonna get murderd jst try n paid up all ur debt
u jst a buterfly seein ur self a bird n u a jerk
5seconds dats ur on bed no homo
u jst lyk kobo u've got low value lyk zobo
hey kid its jst me not a pack of wolfs comin at u.
u jst a promo.

I gat no taboo against parasites, as long as you do what you think is right/ I can feel your demise, it OK nigga I don't tame mice

I remember you know, you that's nigga in my hood who earn a living as a clown/ I wish you were funny; get out ma town, you could ask around, I thrive beyond your dreams nigga don't frown, so wah you gonna do clown?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LuvU2: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
dj5naira:
Finishing!!!

Lols hi dj5 do u rap?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Macwytt:

I gat no taboo against parasites, as long as you do what you think is right/ I can feel your demise, it OK nigga I don't tame mice

I remember you know, you that's nigga in my hood who earn a living as a clown/ I wish you were funny; get out ma town, you could ask around, I thrive beyond your dreams nigga don't frown, so wah you gonna do clown?
hope u said said bye to mama before comin in bro
murderin u will make me sad cos i cud hav let u grow
i've never been ryt bt murderin u is certain dis i know
hope ur niggas dont betray u before d cork crows
let me tell u sometin funny
macwytt is hopin to blow.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
KdotThaTruth88:

make my life a tragedy, i will haunt your fam till they killed and alleged of witchcraft. . . ./

why i got to be funny when i got to kidnap, your balls the hammer hit hard, skin graft this daft. . .hug your middle finger if you tried to fist back. . . ./
Ama take u to da cemetary cos lyk pac am legendary
U came battle mehn bt u aint even a soldier ama make u sober n moreover after dis ur career is gonna b officially over..r.i.p kdot
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jaw won't withstand my kungfu n poo/ gauge the damage of the fool I blew/
Asked the blackie to say "Look at you" ....he was like LU-KA-KU/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
I thought mine was dope, until i saw this version below
there's no coming back from this brutality you know

hydrogen begging to get pop motherrfucker.........
you see...... attention seeking leads no where.....
and is he your boyfriend? the hungry cork sucker?
the only times i know you exist are times i take a sh!t
i be be like why isnt he here to lick this sh!t
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 4:07am On Aug 05, 2016
and ladies, geneviev is too easy be creative/ okay for dumbzumbies ville
of which you a native.......
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Hydrog3n(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Generator is just a noise maker,a hungry rapper without table manner

Gonna change that by stabbing him with a table fork and still won't give a fûck
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Macwytt(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
madecity:

hope u said said bye to mama before comin in bro
murderin u will make me sad cos i cud hav let u grow
i've never been ryt bt murderin u is certain dis i know
hope ur niggas dont betray u before d cork crows
let me tell u sometin funny
macwytt is hopin to blow.

you dead just like a lost bet, you ain't seen nothing yet, I saw ur mama crying the other day for her pet, you Nd my dog shared the same dream however he slept, you don't mean a thing to nobody not even one tenth, you should do the needful commit suicide bcus you a wack emcee wah do u expect?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Macwytt:

you dead just like a lost bet, you ain't seen nothing yet, I saw ur mama crying the other day for her pet, you Nd my dog shared the same dream however he slept, you don't mean a thing to nobody not even one tenth, you should do the needful commit suicide bcus you a wack emcee wah do u expect?
mehn u sound paranoid tell d medics i've got anoda phsyco brat..am da best n dia is no debatin dat...u lines r so unconnected lyk two enemy frats..u spit worst dan a 1st centuary drunkard..am on ice i got shieverin lyk cold cat ..u luk scary lyk u were gotten frm a witchcraft...am so high mehn flier than an aircraft... lyk a bitch i bet u will mak it as a headress...lyk hell nigga u aint even got an adress..hiphop is not for niggas wit ur dumbness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.