Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302626 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by HMZi: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Lame duck,i feel ya quack/

Dont blame ya,just d Basic skills you lack\....
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Issues longer than tissue,pistol 'jamz' that's an unexpected sound of music in deed...

Where do thiz kidz learn to rhyme? Itz obvious 'nun' in this cathedral can match my speed...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Y'all gat no rhyme skills,I'll bring the pain,

these kidz are just learners cause when it comes to rappin am insane.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by timmykaydude: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dayvey:
Y'all gat no rhyme skills,I'll bring the pain,

these kidz are just learners cause when it comes to rappin am insane.
you gotta be kidding me,dayvey the kid claiming to be a rapper with skills but I'm your boss and you are no match for me cos my rap kills.
When it comes to rapping you are insane but the fact is you are nothing but a dog ama tie with chains.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
timmykaydude:
you gotta be kidding me,dayvey the kid claiming to be a rapper with skills but I'm your boss and you are no match for me cos my rap kills.
When it comes to rapping you are insane but the fact is you are nothing but a dog ama tie with chains.

Ha,see dis pikin,tryna diss me/wanna f**k with rodo,you're as dead as can be/I don't roll with f**k boys,so get a life/I'm better than you by far ask your kids and wife.

Rodo!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Dayvey:

Ha,see dis pikin,tryna diss me/wanna f**k with rodo,you're as dead as can be/I don't roll with f**k boys,so get a life/I'm better than you by far ask your kids and wife.

Rodo!

Yea right !! Ask ur wife and daughter/am the best they ever tasted they called me a IndecentStar/ I don't do diss bro cos am the soul ripper/ am as magic as a 'Gemini' coven but I don't do no cluster
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
nerdfrost:

Yea right !! Ask ur wife and daughter/am the best they ever tasted they called me a IndecentStar/ I don't do diss bro cos am the soul ripper/ am as magic as a 'Gemini' coven but I don't do no cluster

did I hear u say soul?? Dude u just unleashed the soul's ghost
I'd take a geek to the north pole raise the bar like the goal post
You getting schooled in higher learning so say hello to the provost
No motion picture but you frozen..haha this nerd'sfrost

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
souloho19:

did I hear u say soul?? Dude u just unleashed the soul's ghost
I'd take a geek to the north pole raise the bar like the goal post
You getting schooled in higher learning so say hello to the provost
No motion picture but you frozen..haha this nerd'sfrost
U a soul ghost,ha u just met the reaper/ I take ur heart out and u dead ha Jeeper's creeper/ the nerd frost will get ur as* freezed at the north pole/ i set the standards I don't need no bars am the f*cking pone
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
nerdfrost:

U a soul ghost,ha u just met the reaper/ I take ur heart out and u dead ha Jeeper's creeper/ the nerd frost will get ur as* freezed at the north pole/ i set the standards I don't need no bars am the f*cking pone

U dnt set d standards/dude u must be Stan's dad
By all clues a biitchniggur with excessive mamm's gland
But your luck outran when I gave this buck eyed Stan the cold shoulder
***from this moment I call thee nerdsfrost
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
souloho19:

U dnt set d standards/dude u must be Stan's dad
By all clues a biitchniggur with excessive mamm's gland
But your luck outran when I gave this buck eyed Stan the cold shoulder
***from this moment I call thee nerdsfrost

I started from the bottom I needed no luck/3 bullets to ur head bam!! u gone, too late to duck/ I never needed luck that shii is for retards/ but I guess its what got u going till u met the Frost's blizzard
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
nerdfrost:

I started from the bottom I needed no luck/3 bullets to ur head bam!! u gone, too late to duck/ I never needed luck that shii is for retards/ but I guess its what got u going till u met the Frost's blizzard

All dem n***as wey dey find trouble/If I descend on una u go see double/to d industry out there/am a rapper that u have to fear/Ha,they tryna disgrace me/u don't know that when I come in,u can't replace me.

Gbule!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JoeWendell: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

All dem n***as wey dey find trouble/If I descend on una u go see double/to d industry out there/am a rapper that u have to fear/Ha,they tryna disgrace me/u don't know that when I come in,u can't replace me.

Gbule!!

You full of shit/ better watch where you sit/ cause i silivate on retards like you, whenever i start to spit/

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
nerdfrost:

Nah..you'll need six bullets cos u a poor man's van damn
Ama leave you with a hunchback send u to notre dam
Talking bout a blizzard...pfft
Till this 'brute' put the last knife in ur spleen..u just got ceasard
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
JoeWendell:

You full of shit/ better watch where you sit/ cause i silivate on retards like you, whenever i start to spit/

See dis guys u no know say I no go give up/If u like,spit disses until u throw up/all of una,why e be say una hate me/u think say if u diss left and right u go fit debate me/no way,I'm a king on my own/no one can argue with me when I sit on my throne.

Rodo!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dayvey:

Gbule!!

Yea we have to fear u alright/ the wack rapper who think he's good but gat stage fright/ u wack Nigga u ain't gat no lines/ next time u try to diss me ama rip out ur spine
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
souloho19:

Nah..you'll need six bullets cos u a poor man's van damn
Ama leave you with a hunchback send u to notre dam
Talking bout a blizzard...pfft
Till this 'brute' put the last knife in ur spleen..u just got ceasard

Like a poor man's van damne but ave got a f*cking sense8/ u think u better but aint got nothing i cant disintegrate/ u just a wacko who loves to play with knives/my boy the 'joker' is gonna end u even if u gat nine lives
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Xiun: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
You know what rhyme with Nerdfrost? Dead Joke/Praaah! I'll let the lead tote, you're about as stupid as your dad rocking stilettos/.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
nerdfrost:

Yea we have to fear u alright/ the wack rapper who think he's good but gat stage fright/ u wack Nigga u ain't gat no lines/ next time u try to diss me ama rip out ur spine

People wey don try diss me/ask all of dem,they no fit defeat me/come to my hood,it's for rappin I'm notorious/tryna diss me,you'll never be victorious/

I'll keep goin,who wanna diss?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by timmykaydude: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dayvey:

People wey don try diss me/ask all of dem,they no fit defeat me/come to my hood,it's for rappin I'm notorious/tryna diss me,you'll never be victorious/

I'll keep goin,who wanna diss?
remove the 'r' from your nickname,pronounce it.hell yea that what ama rip and break you apart with.
Crazy dude with wack line claiming rapgod,am your boss ask about me from maheeda and tracy,lines so wack,rap is sickening..haha dude you need to be check this evening.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
timmykaydude:
remove the 'r' from your nickname,pronounce it.hell yea that what ama rip and break you apart with.
Crazy dude with wack line claiming rapgod,am your boss ask about me from maheeda and tracy,lines so wack,rap is sickening..haha dude you need to be check this evening.

O boy,I no know wetin u dey think of/My bars weren't enough to kill u,n u still wanna link up/wack lines,stupid bars and worthless punchlines/abeg commot from my front before I knock ur head with a torchlight.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by timmykaydude: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dayvey:

O boy,I no know wetin u dey think of/My bars weren't enough to kill u,n u still wanna link up/wack lines,stupid bars and worthless punchlines/abeg commot from my front before I knock ur head with a torchlight.
front,font..what's d difference? Dictionary is there for your reference,look at me! Feeling fresh and fly going to a conference.
Hey dude,am not here to diss you,my flow so nice you don't know when your brain is missing,chilling inside my bugatti with a drink that is refreshing.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
timmykaydude:
front,font..what's d difference? Dictionary is there for your reference,look at me! Feeling fresh and fly going to a conference.
Hey dude,am not here to diss you,my flow so nice you don't know when your brain is missing,chilling inside my bugatti with a drink that is refreshing.

dude,yu wanna battle?,am ready for yu/cause steppin on ants like yu is what I love to do/yu can't compete with me,am on a whole other level/yu tryna stop my flow,yu be the son of the devil/

seriously,I want to battle.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by tolulance(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dayvey:

dude,yu wanna battle?,am ready for yu/cause steppin on ants like yu is what I love to do/yu can't compete with me,am on a whole other level/yu tryna stop my flow,yu be the son of the devil/

seriously,I want to battle.

You guys shouldn't fight
Cos i guess heaven is what you sight
Went thru ur flows i see u guys dont have the might

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
tolulance:

You guys shouldn't fight
Cos i guess heaven is what you sight
Went thru ur flows i see u guys dont have the might

Bro,don't come into this matter/cos if yu piss me off I go diss yu scatter/so don't get me rattled/cos if if I change my mind,na yu I go wan battle/

Rodo.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by tolulance(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Dayvey:

Bro,don't come into this matter/cos if yu piss me off I go diss yu scatter/so don't get me rattled/cos if if I change my mind,na yu I go wan battle/

Rodo.

Why would i battle
Stacking money up building my castle
Gat no words for u cos u little
But if u try me I'm coming with pistol
But dis nigga isn't a rapper
Saw him rearing cattle

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
I'll run away with your two lines diss//just two miles east//We need no telescope as we watch you go down in defeat//

Born loser,after your demise your carcass will be used to fill pot holes in your street//and
since you claim to be the poo I'll watch you drown in your sh**//

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Optimus you ain't in your prime
even if your number is one
You can't deceive this pro
Even if you the baddest decepticon
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by tolulance(m): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2017
I be like lemme give you more
all dis rapper aint worth it I'm number one
done with ps4 they still on ps1
person above me aint worth sh*t
and below me cant write hit
I'm the boss/ I'm on top
f*ck the cops/ I'm on Forbes
Im balling aint falling.
All dis rappers should stop cos they failing undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2017
arms waving, the claps saying welcome,
he hear it ring to his neck like telkom,
nigga stop rapping, your ass is garbage,
I ain't gotta write cos I can still whoop your dumb ass regardless
(say somn stupid)

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by optimus106(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Bad pumps lyk ma x-men,any picture you paint in rap,your wack SLOGAN is there//

With steels I'm ripping your raps to shreds,am like LOGAN in here//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2017
I barf acid but I'm spitting clean,
The M16 spitting machine wash niggas out like listerine,
They rhymes funnier than mister bean,
Blade chop you up then the pieces get blown to smithereens
FOH

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.