Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302346 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Joecoollorenzo(m): 1:52am On Feb 12, 2011
Nope i'm the wackest here but u are no better

coz unlike me ur brain do stutter
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2011
Each time ur rap its much better than the next/ but the first time was wack, what does that say about the rest?/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2011
wat a feelin, lil raaperz are nilly, chillin on vanilla, kidz 4eva, kinda new on this section, seein nice flows, jst wanna take it slow, but sure dnt test , cos am d the best
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2011
Fact is/ my tactis/ cant be compared to this wack kid's/ to match my worst rhyme he'll need two lifetimes of practise/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
jamez3d:

Fact is/ my tactis/ cant be compared to this wack kid's/ to match my worst rhyme he'll need two lifetimes of practise/

shocked shocked shocked

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2011
Haha lil niggaz spittin lame ryhmes lyk twinkles, Dröolin kiddo amma make ur flow dwindle, Tryna read ma flow?,.I swear u head's gona spindle, Cos ur rap's shit, Damn it soundz like santaz jingle,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Mygoldie(f): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
Jamez3d,you rap like a kid,like you cap yo weed.yo picture,says a lot,that you come from the ghetto,you look 16,
like a broomstick stink,yo teeth is dirty,like yo modafucking thirty, la la la la la la la >>>##reloading##

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by koolchicco: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Anu gboko that is

N01 NL's railway worker grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
Who the hell is koolchico? gettout d way and Listen b/go get a life, cos i already gat two lil girls dissing me/ the first one, mygoldie is a ho for a crack'd ghetto p*mp/and the 2nd, elrony's so b*tch. . Lesbians are attracted to him/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Goldieluks: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
jamez3d,i know your type,from the way you rap,you act like yo cool,but yo just too dumb,you call da gals ho,cos you got low self esteem.You got no class,hence you rap like a lass.the way yo look on your picture,makes it clear that you just a vision.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by lalaboi(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2011
This one don pass 2line diss o grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 1:36am On Feb 16, 2011
@jamez3d, U 're jst fustrated, Even d ladiez see d b1tch in u, Fukd up slowpoke, Hatin cos ur castrated,datz d kid in u, Haha nw u 're jealous coz am cute, Dude u jst a mute, It aint ma fault u were born on a jute, Truth is if dis was a battle.,amma teach u a lesson dat is cardiac arrestin, Drill u 2 death, I 'd be vicious executin, Bt in d end itz jst NL.,u gona be lyricaly murdered,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by jamez3d(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
Its cos Ma raps is awesome/ that these wack kids be dissing me, but my bars destroys 'em/ Lala, fast Be lost son/ cos these bitches bleeping with 3. . Will die from the foursome/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
Lol ur rap suckz like ur granny's pig azz, U so r3tarded kid go take a nap, Dis thread is for rap headz,who dine wif lyricz,and not 4 wackos who 're hip-hop deficient, N1gga u a slack, Cos u lack d vibe to be rap efficient, No hard feelinz
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silganews(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2011
A Port- Harcourt appeal court has order the reinstatement of the former deputy Governor of Bayelsa state, Hon. Peremobowei Ebebi, who was impeached by the Bayelsa state house of Assembly on the 24th of June, 2010 on a ten count charge.

This is coming barely eight month after a Yenagoa High court presided over by Justice Doris Adokeme had stroked out the suit instituted by the Bayelsa state former Deputy Governor .

BOF gathered that the suit filed by Barrister Wodu Kemasuode was due to the dissatisfaction of the high court’s ruling that didn’t favour their client.

In his reaction, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), who earlier at the wake of the controversial impeachment condemned strongly the processes of the arrange impeachment carried out by the Justice Dora Adokeme led panel in the state has also lauded the appeal court for its ruling.

The party through its National youth leader, comrade Miriki Ebikina in a statement said, the kangaroo and unconstitutional impeachment of the former deputy Rt. Hon. Peremobowei Ebebi has been vindicated by the court ruling, adding that the lacked transparency, due process and the rule of law.

The ACN chieftain averred that the action was borne out of desperate deceit, greed for power and playing politics with the development of the people, indicting the state government of insulting the sensibility of the people and using state funds to pursue personal agenda.

The National Youth Leader of ACN, enjoined Bayelsans for turning out en mass in participating in the just concluded INEC voter's registration. He also implored them to do same in the forth coming general elections by casting their votes for the candidate of their choice and ensure the results are counted at the polling station.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by silganews(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Mygoldie(f): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2011
elrony ##chop knuckles## wiv mee.
jamez3d,thinks he's hard,but he aint even got a ride,imma beat his swagger,and he be pleading like lady gaga.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2011
Haha diss diss diss, Damn itz sh!T sh!T sh1t, Ma flow is interestin.,heavy lyk shockwave.,itz damn eletrocutin.,deadlier dan sars,itz life threatening, #mygoldie, Big upz shawty, Cos jamez3d is a wack kiddo, I cnt believe am lyrikally m0lestin,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kecs: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2011
@ all the Mc's in d house, i'll be droppin a free battle beat for ya'll soon, diss who ever you wanna! if possible, send me all the raw vocals so i can mix it down to a full nairaland contribution beef track. peace
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Goldieluks: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2011
Ain't no MC ere,imma PC clear.i laid the track,you rap the flow.^^
what you on about,we just talking lines,imma write my lyrics and yo lie low.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Mbamaluike(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2011
2 lines.to diss d person above.
notin to say. jus dat my dddiiiccckkk is.goin horse-y. Gandoki
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mbamalu, dumbf=reak sinc ya got natin 2 say/lik ludo said, sonavabi=tch y dnt ya gerrout tha fc=ukin way/n go shove yo teeny weeny in2 no horse buh a dicksuckinhorny shetland pony,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mbamalu, dumbf=reak sinc ya got natin 2 say/lik ludo said, sonavabi=tch y dnt ya gerrout tha fc=ukin way/n go shove yo teeny weeny in2 no horse buh a dicksuckinhorny shetland pony,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2011
am going hard on these suckaz like a hammer, even wif a bomb they cant blow call em mutallabz, i gat game sure u wana play, u better dont test cos am suicide risk like osama, lol
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mothafcuka callin realezt geez sucka/yew n all yo suckaz got lay low/wen ya c ma head lite beam in dz NL ghetto/crackho watz rily gewd 'bout yo rap flow dat'z so so disgustinly dim from tha getgo/listen,me n ma croniez run dz NL arena/buh figgaz(fakeazznigga) lik yew com outta hellhole,puttin in dr best tryna wanna/buh ya clearly lied/bein a suicide bla bla bla lik osama/aint no fcukn threat to obama/tiz one hell of a melodrama/hahahaha/dude,ima pizz on ya detonator n mak ya sori azz "get blown" in no time into smithereen//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 12:56am On Feb 24, 2011
hahaha ni9ga u so funny, go tip toe jackasz, ur ryhme plain naked, stinkz like em crap azz bunni, no need to waste lyricz on ya cos u a lame leper, u seekin for fame on here,beware cos am deadly like jack the ripper.,vicious like a mamba, i feed on bloody rap like a vampire, u jst r3tarded guess u from the ghetto, so back off for the uptown boy, cos i run this barrio like am mafia,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2011
Elrony,figga ya one big negativity of life'z 'lil irony/tak diz;I set it
off
severely, lackin
social gracez/
Chattin to som
chickz wit a freckled
nose, cute sexy facez & bracez/I
shut & open
casez @ som fuckn pacez even b4 ya do yo shoe lacez, Bleep in open
spaces/win @ all timez in racez/i throw
inhibition to da
mutha fucken
neighbourz/Givin
it to da
takerz/, bringin it
to da bridge/wrap up tha negotiation wit tha fcuken slayerz/
ma hobby iz to
abduct & imprison
little kidz, get 'em tortured by tha butcherz/ & toss their
little corpsez in a
ditch/this rich
bitch paid a ransom
for her handsum grandson/I
sent him back
semi-intact wit jux
his handz gone, /in same vein Elrony,ima do to son/talkin 'bout murderin ya cold blood/ma preskewl rap stæz hot enuf to set yo soul on fire/bloody vampire/or betastil get ya fried on a stick/wit ya blood drippin n crucified on brick/den lie in a ditch/n dine wit a twitch/ya g.a.y nr jux disguized a bi=tch?/niddlezz to run ya dwn wit barz slick az nine/ya already down so f=cuk yo shine/figga ya a laffin stock coz ya aint a cold piece of work to slug out/y ya runnin ya mouth shoutin til ya heard in tha south/kid,check ma linez, rhymin thruout/read til ya eyez pop out/ya aint worth tha strezz/ buh lezz/height of frustration got ya sell yo brain to ya ho/so ya jux myt nt undastand ma flo/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by rapadelic: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
I am not a sock.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2011
hahaaha 2rez kid u suck like a pusci, chronic wako ur flow soft like peckle, mine hard like a knuckle, i spit fire like a pyro,throwin punchlines like its boxin, lyrical tyson kid u ve been knocked out, so move ur asz out, u not up 2 ma standard,still a kid,am lyricaly molestin, bow to ma feet cos am 4eva d best thang, a legend in d makin so dnt tempt my ability,,cos fact is am lyrically possessed not a nusery ryhmer like u, pathetic sucka,i see ya readin ma linez and tremblin lol grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 2rez: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
Elrony ya a frustratd plagiarist/NL strait up lyrikal bandit/stuck on bein a re=tarded dimwit/am talkin 'bout yo last raggedy line nitwit/tha weirdo iz high on gin sling/mothafuckn r=etard tinkz he a gansta dengin on local bling bling/ya stealin ma lyrikal concept/do nt plagiarize, datz tha rap battle precept/nway,neva mind,usin ma concept telz ya a fast learner,accept pluz ya b feelin ma dope linez frm tha onset/nw lemme show ya tradition/b4 we tha rap honcoz orda fo ya extradition/tink u a rapster wen evri damn thin abt ya iz wanksta/tha masta blasta of rap gon murda ya so fast wit hiz preskewl blast frm tha past/figga wen am eager to murda suckaz,i pul no trigga/instead, i binge on dizzn 'em frm head to toe/hey yo, am tha realzt/nid no medication am tha illezt/too tite in tha game fo ya info/az a result, 2rez got dapz frm frnd n beef frm foe/sinc ya preferenc iz bein a crackho/bring ya beef n ima roast it/eat it/wrap ma sh*t n ya feed on it/haha/kno ya gona touch bak az alwæz bringin on sick drop/cmon boy,try n upgrade,i min grow up/am hotta dan chili/got ya trappd lik minerz in chile/kill ya frm a.m to p.m/n ya bkom d.m(deadman)/mo'fuckn dawg tinkz he a brilliant rap/buh neva kne he'z more clever lacin blatant crap/talk of nine,like yew'v sn one/sonavabit=ch i shoot yo type dat makz rap sound sick jux fo fun/yo rap iz medieval/tha sh*t nidz revival/ yo shit mind tinkz u dope/ya got slightly sick n partly weak flow/yo sori azz iq'z flow iz way dwn below numba o/ya aint got tite cadence/bak off dz rap game n stop wastin in ere lacin rap decadence/ya wana get dwn to tha nitty gritty of rap/cut tha ladder n use ma pee to descend to tha home of crap/ wher yo crap song tak tha lead n belong/y ya stil runnin head ova heelz?/figga i thot ya tha rudiment of rap buh ya floppd tha drillz/guez ya nid some brain articulatd pillz/ to mak yo crap com out tap/letz jux sæ permit me to ill shit on yo crap/help trans4m it to wat ya kan cal a rap/letz seal it az deal/yew jux in'ere actin toff/buh ya gona get yo azz deadly whoppd off/tha bitta truth'z tha rep ya got iz significantly in tha hom of crap jingle/so tak tha title ya bein rantin fo "king of best crap single"/hit me back n letz c wat ya got/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by elrony(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
2rez, abeg go rest, am freestyle upgraded why wud i steal ur lame concept.??.,ur crappy lines are weak,full of decapicitated antics.,mine so priceless like platos antiques!!, u were so close bout me being a bandit,yet so wrong cos am more drastic, rap assasin,my flow full of blood like a holocaust, i massacre and decimate lil ni9gas like ya cos u gat small mindz,fish brainz yet u wanna battle, damn!! u must be nervous by now,guess u dont knw wat am bringin next??, itz strait frm the nozzle and bang bang 2 ur heart, hahaha u gona be shredz in pieces,,dats ma lyrical trauma, stay down morfuka

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.