Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,048 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (304471 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Sneeze!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Sneeze outta here you cunnin' clown/ a Miss with pink ballin' gown/
If you gat nothing to write, pen "NOTHING" down!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
he's never serious, just a joking clown/ 2-line diss he can't flow without/
but when goons come in he be going out
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Testerfuze(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
He be goin out cus he's a midget weakling/
he claims a war child but cnt stand a cadet treating/....
Watch me ACT the role of 'cane' and give this weakling an Abel beating/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by obainojazz(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
dj5naira:
I rate this zero/ enough of your silly beans intro/
And give us more 'nice' concept like 'Alapomeji' videos/
...no need sounding mean/..bars for bars...u'd be getting killed/ coz my punch could disjoint his knees/...i'mma just pity the freak../ and continue chopping beans.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
obainojazz:
...no need sounding mean/..bars for bars...u'd be getting killed/ coz my punch could disjoint his knees/...i'mma just pity the freak../ and continue chopping beans.
grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
obainojazz:
the dude above me is a dumb freak/all ya brain could create as lines were overused pun that are generic/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by obainojazz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperSauce:
the dude above me is a dumb freak/all ya brain could create as lines were overused pun that are generic/
I'm a dumb freak/ but just give me some beans/...mixed with bombs n c's./ and I will take out ya lungs with it.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
smh
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperSauce:

Kettle calling pot blaq/ e aint funny cos both of you
are wack/
When I bring wood into play/ bbitch
you'll be getting planked
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ElymaxCray: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'mma slap this fool/ when i catch the bull/ he'll get blasted n smacked with tools/
crack his skull when i sling this stone to Dk... Nollywood say i'm acting cool/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
ElymaxCray:
I'mma slap this fool/ when i catch the bull/ he'll get blasted n smacked with tools/
crack his skull when i sling this stone to Dk... Nollywood say i'm acting cool/
when ur skull is crack . .it wil bring out blood/but its funny. .when proverb say. .spare the rod/i wnt spare the rod. .i'l beat the boy/ but if he claim that i disobey the law. ima tell him im a lawyer so fly. .i just beat the brother inlaw /!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
*bye*
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Testerfuze(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
I wont beat the Brother in-Law,i'll beat a hell outta the kid/....
Till he deceased/
Cus this is war...guess the Rod is useless out here on the Field.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
I respond 2 call lyk impulse / f**k it ur girl approaches menopuse, ma finger on da trigger play the game (of killin) witout a pause. Rename ya word ''vicodein'' & put u in a state of pain wit no codein
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Snickz:
I respond 2 call lyk impulse / f**k it ur girl approaches menopuse, ma finger on da trigger play the game (of killin) witout a pause. Rename ya word ''vicodein'' & put u in a state of pain wit no codein

hold up!

I see a slowpoke saying he be holding guns/
..You've never handled Gats n1gga, BE REAL
and STOP ACTING UP/
how could a 'fearful' dude be claiming tough ...when
he apparently 'sneaks' ...and would never be 'a threat to none'../
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
i run dis luk world put u (Dklef) unda dirt, u were c***ed at birth. U couldn't construct a verse if l'd held ur hand & gave u the instruction book.... Bleep wit me DKLEF / & i'll let u BE CLEFT
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sokrates(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Biitch nigga think this thread is fo' joking/
this nigga my rhymes will be choking/
then make him suck max's d1ck he's been stroking
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Snickz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
ma flowz ar so bloody lyk ya bishe's menstration, ten rows of tissues(rapaz) can't wipe out, tape out... Now shez wit ma issue (baby)ah left her a case
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
This dark bro gat wit/ but Snickz doesn't know his slack throws are s.hit/
those lines are so generic like "Wack","Flow" &"Spit!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wack flow and spit?/ pfft...that's too 'soft', shallow and nil/
....the sad bro lacks wits/ he should try 'hard' stuff like stab, blow and kill!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Words you planned fell/ seems yu crammed hell/
Your punch should be renamed 'inexperienced pilot' since it didn't land well/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kr0ne(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wack thugs or vets/ I've slammed more or less/ ur no match for the best/ so I don't expect u to dig my punches. . .since they land on ur head!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2014
He wont last for sure/ a tap to the jaw/ will drop the man on the floor/ & y'all will see 'he aint a worthy vet', since 5naira's dogged to unmask his flaw/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sokrates(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2014
The mumu can't read, thats why we always see 007 lose/
i hire thugs to mob him, and make 007 bruise

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JOEmystic(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2014
U'll get in bruised../
bt ya a petty dude...
Am outlaw so u garbage lad sired as i play by the dirty rules!!:::/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dklef(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lyrically you're the one un-'fit' like toes/ shut da fvck up b1tch! ...You too lame to have foes/
.....You against Me is homicide/ I'm putting an end to ur spits like rendering cure to imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2015
dj5naira:
This dark bro gat wit/ but Snickz doesn't know his slack throws are s.hit/
those lines are so generic like "Wack","Flow" &"Spit!"/
my fist stammer' but a blow wil leave u cold as the snow in alaska/then ima storm his hood for claiming he's strong and physical/cuz its for sure i'd get raid of 5naira like the animal batista/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
goshikid:
my fist stammer' but a blow wil leave u cold as the snow in alaska/then ima storm his hood for claiming he's strong and physical/cuz its for sure i'd get raid of 5naira like the animal batista/
now i know why you nicked yaself gosh kid/incase you dunno your raps stinks..that peepz open their mouths and ass just to breath/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Day or night/ I still puzzle they that fight/
Keep it short & simple, or don't you love the way I write?/

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.