Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

.....in My Church Today ( A True Story ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / .....in My Church Today ( A True Story ) (854 Views)

Funny Signpost I Saw When Coming From Church Today / Hilarious: See What Happened To A Nairalander In Church Today / WAHALA In Church Today Oº°˚˚°ºo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....in My Church Today ( A True Story ) by realsammie(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
This is a true story that happen in my church today..
Today in church our Preacher said: "If I had all the beer in
theworld, I'd take it and throw it into the
river". And the congregation cried,
"Amen!"
"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd
take it and throw it in the river". And the
congregation cried, "Amen!"
"And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the
world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river".
Again the congregation cried,
"Amen!"
After the sermon, the preacher sat down. The deacon
then stood up & said: "For our closing hymn,
let's turn to page 126 of our hymn books
and sing, 'We shall drink from that
river'".
THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED
HALLELUJAH!!!! and i was like WTF

1 Like

Re: .....in My Church Today ( A True Story ) by RexioKlasik(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Crazy

(1) (Reply)

JUST Smile...........complements Of The Seasons... / Who Is The Funniest? / Tom And Jerry Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.