Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. (775 Views)

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Enugu Community Leader On Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Enugu Community Leader On Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by panafrican(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
Here is another uneducated "leader" who is going to get the top job thanks to bullets.
Africa ,an ever sinking continent should be the title of a documentary.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
What are you talking about? Who is Tchad?

If he is leading one of the militant groups in Niger Delta, then don't be fooled, him and his gang are just another set of countless jobless graduates in Nigeria who have decided to take advantage of the outcomes of the long time conspiracy against the Niger Delta (oil for nothing)
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by Iman3(m): 1:44am On Feb 04, 2008
nuzo:

What are you talking about? Who is Tchad?

If he is leading one of the militant groups in Niger Delta, then don't be fooled, him and his gang are just another set of countless jobless graduates in Nigeria who have decided to take advantage of the outcomes of the long time conspiracy against the Niger Delta (oil for nothing)

grin grin

He is talking about Chad,the country.

What is happening there is very sad.France hasn't adequately stepped in to help Deby's regime survive,other than offering him evacuation.

Yes,his regime is unpopular but I would rather have him than the rebels who are stooges of the Sudanese Govt.The implications of this development is dire for Darfurian refugees in Chad.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by debosky(m): 1:55am On Feb 04, 2008
Deby is a fool, why didn't he share the loot with the soldiers?

he has lost complete control if his own soldiers are defecting to join the rebels. If EU forces are deployed as planned, the Darfur people will remain protected. If the rebels do take over, they will try to use proper treatment of the refugees as their placating offering to gain acceptance internationally.

17 years rigging elections and 'third terming' Obasanjo stylee - obviously he has failed to build up sufficient loyalty within the state to avoid being overrun so easily.

Are the rebels truly stooges of the Sudanese govt? I think they are using that backing for now to actualise their aims - power. They'll dump Sudan like a dirty pair of undies the minute they get their hands on their very own oil supply.

Museveni thought he would do the same by interfering in Congo and supporting rebels, Kabila and co took over and ditched him.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2008
I-man:

grin grin

What is happening there is very sad.France hasn't adequately stepped in to help Deby's regime survive,other than offering him evacuation.

Yes,his regime is unpopular but I would rather have him than the rebels who are stooges of the Sudanese Govt.The implications of this development is dire for Darfurian refugees in Chad.

;DOh, got it. But the guy didnt post a link or even spelt Chad properly. Or Tchad the same with Chad?
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by 4Him(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2008
Tchad is french for Chad.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2008
Hmmmmmm. . , [b]David's Blog? [/b]hmm, am sure i've seen this on another username. . .but oh well, maybe it's just me undecided
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2008
@poster

I-man:

grin grin

4Him:

Tchad is french for Chad.

You guys should forgive my ignorance. I only thought this was only an English forum.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by davidif: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2008
I have a friend here from the Republic of Niger who says that the French are screwing his country by funding rebels whenever the govt falls out of favor with the frenchies. I suspect the same thing is going on right now in Chad.
Re: Tchad : Another Rebel Leader On His Way. by bawomol(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2008
chad, CAR,niger. the francophone countries seem to be worse than the anglophone ones. chad is a poor country. why are they fighting for king of the garbage heap??

(1) (Reply)

Watch !live Online Ghana V Nigeria / Kogi State Governor Unseated: Speaker Takes Over / Tanzanian Pm To Resign Over Graft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.