Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Ultimate 20k Weekly Business Set-up (soo Hot!!) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Ultimate 20k Weekly Business Set-up (soo Hot!!) (455 Views)

The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] / E-book On Liquid Soap Production And Business Set Up / Set Up Your Own Bulk-sms Website With Less Than N5,000 - GUARANTEED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate 20k Weekly Business Set-up (soo Hot!!) by mavelus440(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
THE ULTIMATE 20K WEEKLY BUSINESS SET-UP (SOO HOT!!)

Hello!! Do you want to run out of your financial problems
Are you tired of buying many money making e-books?
Are you frustrated with the financial state you are in?
Are you one of those that say there is no money online?

If your answer is yes to any of these questions above then, you have found the Ultimate solution.

The N20,000 weekly business set-up is here to bring you back to the world of comfortability and put you on the part of success.

Why then do you busy yourself with things that do not give enough income. This is what I call a plug and play system that runs on its own after it has been set-up.

The N20,000 weekly system is 100% Guaranteed to turn your bank account into a money ocean.

What is these all about? It is the newest system that runs on its own , your earnings go to your Nigerian bank account directly. I am very confident of his system that if after I set it up you will be making not less than 20k weekly. If you make less you can call or email me for refund of your money.

TO ORDER FOR THE 20k WEEKLY BUSINESS SET- UP
Pay N1, 500 into the account below

Account Name: Peter Maigari Usman
Account Number: 1002846358
Bank Name: FIN Bank Plc

After payment, send your full
Name, Email Address and Teller No TO 07035102635

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
P.P.S this offer is only for 50 subscribers. if you don’t hurry ,you will miss out
Yours

Peter Usman
Re: The Ultimate 20k Weekly Business Set-up (soo Hot!!) by mydez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ making that 20k weekly?if yes,how does it work?

(1) (Reply)

Bamyet Rentals / Laboratory Equipment / Get PURE HONEY For This Season Makurdi Residence Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.