Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

10haag's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10haag's Profile / 10haag's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: 5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! by 10haag: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Also make sure you can afford a lifestyle 10 times before changing lifestyles o

You made your money in Oshodi, then move to Ikoyi because you want to build a network of like minded individuals or you want to live around people of the same class. That is when you start to go down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by 10haag: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno taught me a valuable lesson.

1. Nigerians are not really good people
2. Everyman has a price
3. People can hate you for no tangible reason. It’s true
4. Be careful of people who sound wise/woke
5. Most politicians or people in the corridors of power area mentally unstable

I won’t lie I was once an ardent follower of Reno. I even screenshot one of his replies to my comment and posted it on my WhatsApp status. I felt honored that day. I was a fool.

That is why I don’t care about all these monikers who support Obi, Atiku, or BAT.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by 10haag: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Cool

When he wants to contest for any political position now, they’ll remind him that he’s not a real omoluabi lol

The poor ones are all over Nairaland spewing tribal bigotry, while the sensible ones are building good families via inter tribal marriages.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits 3 Abia Residents Charged For Terrorism by 10haag: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Akerele44:
This tribe and thief

U can’t separate them

It’s in there blood

Same way there brother has the biggest scam in the world history

He sold a fake airport that doesn’t even exist to a Brazilian bank

The fear of Igbo tribe is the beginning of wisdom

Get a life

7 Likes

Programming / Re: Career Advice by 10haag: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
emoboy4u:
Make it a year!

I wouldn’t mind.
Programming / Career Advice by 10haag: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Please I desperately need knowledgeable people here to advise me.

I honestly need to choose a career path in tech.
Something I can invest 100% of my time for 6 months and maybe start to earn from in 6 months time.

I have a good laptop, I have all the time in the world except when I go to school. I’m a student of NOUN ( National open university). It’s online so I have all the time I want.
I have at least 18 hours of light. ( I use solar and the light situation where I live is very good)
I have a good phone
I have a side business that feeds me and doesn’t require my presence.

I’m 29 years old and I feel I’m just at home wasting away.
I spend all day scrolling from one social media app to the other

You can also recommend any tech school here in Lagos and I’ll really appreciate it. Google is not giving me what I want.

I honestly need advice. Thank you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.