Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (23695 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by nairavsdollars(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2023
I don't know who Reno Omokri thinks he is. Assistant God? His statement yesterday that "Peter Obi will NEVER be president of Nigeria" was resentful, fraught with hate and bile, and totally out of line.

He appears to have suddenly developed the God complex because of the pseudo following he's amassed online. But we all know that this online following usually amounts to nothing whenever we get down to brass tacks.

The fact that some fellows believed to be OBIdients took you up on some of your posts does not mean Peter Obi sanctioned their actions or ordered their mob responses.

The truth is that only the supporters of Atiku Abubakar have been temperate and cautious in their dispositions. Bola Tinubu’s supporters are clearly not better, except you have not incurred their wrath. They are a legion and move with the speed of the Chinese train.

It's okay to have convictions - genuine or not - but also learn to build a level of safety into your assumptions. It's called wisdom!

Saying Peter Obi will NEVER be president of Nigeria is beyond your call. You are not God, Reno. But you have just challenged God, ironically, and He'll respond at His own time.

Your constant attacks on Obi are arguably personal, and they've left much to be desired, coming from a supposed social crusader, mentor to many, and Bible student.

That pronouncement was un-Christ-like and exuded crass hatred for a fellow being. You just may not be better than those you castigate.

Now that all of this is finally over and you have won, please, have a good one! 👍🏿

Perhaps the social space will enjoy a deserving respite🙏🏾

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

118 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Hezzyluv: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Anywhere belly face Reno. grin
It's clear that the guy has personal grudges with Obi.

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by hisexcellency34: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2023
I'm sure Reno is not doing all this for free. Maybe oil bloc

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2023
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

91 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Chibuzoripob: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2023
grin sore losers .
Abeg ,Reno play us dancing time.We'll rather vote Umahi/WIKE than this Eluups disaster..

Game Ova cool

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I don't know who Reno Omokri thinks he is. Assistant God? His statement yesterday that "Peter Obi will NEVER be president of Nigeria" was resentful, fraught with hate and bile, and totally out of line.

He appears to have suddenly developed the God complex because of the pseudo following he's amassed online. But we all know that this online following usually amounts to nothing whenever we get down to brass tacks.

The fact that some fellows believed to be OBIdients took you up on some of your posts does not mean Peter Obi sanctioned their actions or ordered their mob responses.

The truth is that only the supporters of Atiku Abubakar have been temperate and cautious in their dispositions. Bola Tinubu’s supporters are clearly not better, except you have not incurred their wrath. They are a legion and move with the speed of the Chinese train.

It's okay to have convictions - genuine or not - but also learn to build a level of safety into your assumptions. It's called wisdom!

Saying Peter Obi will NEVER be president of Nigeria is beyond your call. You are not God, Reno. But you have just challenged God, ironically, and He'll respond at His own time.

Your constant attacks on Obi are arguably personal, and they've left much to be desired, coming from a supposed social crusader, mentor to many, and Bible student.

That pronouncement was un-Christ-like and exuded crass hatred for a fellow being. You just may not be better than those you castigate.

Now that all of this is finally over and you have won, please, have a good one! 👍🏿

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Omoawoke2(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
You dont need to be God before you know that Obi will never be president of Nigeria

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Saao(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=126642871]I don't know who Reno Omokri thinks he is. Assistant God? His statement yesterday that "Peter Obi will NEVER be president of Nigeria" was resentful, fraught with hate and bile, and totally out of line.

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/[/q[b]uote]
You are not God, Reno. But you have just challenged God, ironically, and He'll respond at His own time. [/b]Best quote of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by paramakina202: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

The builder of Lagos has won but Nigeria is collapsing under his watch but your problem is still Peter Obi as if we are still in election campaign. You don chop today?

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Peter Grigori obi will never be Nigeria president by God grace, RENO has spoken well

44 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by securitywatch50: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't mind them ageing and crying
paramakina202:

The builder of Lagos has won but Nigeria is collapsing under his watch but your problem is still Peter Obi as if we are still in election campaign. You don chop today?
please help me ask them how many people that committed suicide in Lagos under this regime are from where

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by onez: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obi won the last election. Even Reno knows. Sooner than later event that no one predicted will happen. I don't even know how it will be

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by slivertongue: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
he is hustling for a living
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by truthfinder319: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Huston0(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
This one is heated
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by SoNature(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sensible people don't have time for that lowlife.

He is a Niger Delta version of FFk - anywhere bele face.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Raskimonojendor: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
He never claimed to be God.

In 2027, if Peter Obi contests, we will remind Nigerians of how he plotted religious war against the Muslim Ummah and how his supporters created the same atmosphere that eventually resulted in the Nigerian Civil War. They were insulting people because of their ethnicity and religion. And Peter Obi refused to call them to order. Instead, he egged them on, claiming falsely that people of Igbo origin suffered more from the June 12, 1993 election annulment than other Nigerians. 

We will remind the quick-to-forget Nigerian masses of how he is so profoundly tribalistic that he appointed a fellow Igbo Christian to be state coordinator of his campaign in Sokoto, of all places. Then, he also appointed his fellow Igbo tribesman as his campaign coordinator in Lagos. We will remind Nigerians of how Peter Obi went to Arewa House on Monday, October 17, 2023, and defended the Eastern Security Network (ESN). 

We will jog the memory of Nigerians on how Obi egged on his supporters as they threatened to burn Fela's shrine and kill Seun and Femi Kuti. Of how they insulted Pastor Enoch Adeboye. How they hurled the vilest insults at Pastor William Kumuyi. How they dragged Professor Wole Soyinka through the mud and showed extreme ingratitude to Pastor Poju Oyemade, and how he and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor tried to set Lagos on fire after their supporters called it No Man's Land. 

You guys know how to threaten my one-year-old daughter? Sending your thugs to my house? Sponsoring all types of lies against me on social media and caricaturing me. Sponsoring petitions to have me banned from X.

I will show you and Peter Obi what it means to threaten my child's life. Come after me, I can forgive. Come after my child, I can never forgive.

#TableShaker

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Wizardslayer: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno omokri is an overrated pig looking for food inside the wastebin.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Odogwuzack: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
This mumu Yoruba forming "woke" never get the memo

The mobs you are supporting their god hate you with perfect hatred as a Yoruba man.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Jcomtrader: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
You dont need to be God before you know that Obi will never be president of Nigeria

And Nigeria will never progress either. Take a look at your Asian mates from the 60s and 70s. Your busy celebrating peter obi a billionaire losing an election undecided

Like the price of fuel and food will make him cry the way your kinsmen are crying

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by dipopooo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is right. Obi even igbos will never be our president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by 10haag: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno taught me a valuable lesson.

1. Nigerians are not really good people
2. Everyman has a price
3. People can hate you for no tangible reason. It’s true
4. Be careful of people who sound wise/woke
5. Most politicians or people in the corridors of power area mentally unstable

I won’t lie I was once an ardent follower of Reno. I even screenshot one of his replies to my comment and posted it on my WhatsApp status. I felt honored that day. I was a fool.

That is why I don’t care about all these monikers who support Obi, Atiku, or BAT.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by maestroferddi: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
It is you who had the time to waste on a lost cause....

The undesirable element cant possibly imagine the depth of contempt even Tinubu and his crowd have for him...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by NOwazobia: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Will Reno keep attacking Obi now that everything is over?

Maybe that was the condition given to him if he must make Tinubu list.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
The only reason Reno is confident is because he knows peter obi is igbo and igbos are hated and would not be allowed to rule in Nigeria.

But what idiots like Reno don't know is that as far as they keep hating on the igbos and don't want them to rule, Nigeria will never get better and EVERYONE INCLUDING THE BIGOTS would be affected. lipsrsealed

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by accordadoga29(f): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hehehehehe

Not just Peter obi

NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA

Let's all dance the OBITO CONTINUA dance together with Reno

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by wittywriter: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno ...

So many unnecessary attack and clout chase...no content.
NOwazobia:
Will Reno keep attacking Obi now that everything is over?

Maybe that was the condition given to him if he must make Tinubu list.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by truthfinder319: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Is this a fake Olaleye or the one sentenced for raping a minor two days ago? Write about Peter Obi 's fraud in Panama and UK where he was deported. Also write about a 3rd class graduate who was shameful to submit his certificate to contest presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Deeprooted: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by zombieHUNTER: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
god Reno mockery
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by fredoooooo: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno dey pepper these people.... grin
Obituarists vs Reno omokriminal Royal Rumble .. cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.