Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

10kbelow's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10kbelow's Profile / 10kbelow's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by 10kbelow: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

How can I get the product and how much?

I stay in Ojota Lagos state and the price is 2500
Celebrities / Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by 10kbelow: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Obdk:

How much

Celebrities / Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by 10kbelow: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
HsLBroker:
cry

Kilode why cry cry
Crime / Re: Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) by 10kbelow: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmm, na wa o
Celebrities / Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by 10kbelow: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
kanayo76:
how do I get it

07068190311 i stay in Ojota Lagos state
Celebrities / Re: Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) by 10kbelow: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
UNRULY:
I'll like to try that tooth cleaner out. Where can I get it please and what are possible side effects?

I stay in Ojota Lagos, no side effect as long as you don't swallow/drink it although it's a bit harsh when it touches your lips
Celebrities / Re: Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React by 10kbelow: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

How much?

Health / Re: Say Goodbye To Tampons, Pads...switch To Menstrual Cup. by 10kbelow: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
mhizace:
pad beta abeg, wetin b dis

The menstrual Cup is a reusable, bell-shaped cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow.
Health / Say Goodbye To Tampons, Pads...switch To Menstrual Cup. by 10kbelow: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
According to the world health organization survey, 63.7% of all women's health problems in the world are due to the use of inferior or unqualified sanitary napkins and tampons in special periods.

The small, flexible cup is made of silicone. Instead of absorbing your flow, like a tampon or pad, it catches and collects it.

Just before your period begins, tightly fold the menstrual cup and insert it like a tampon without an applicator. It’s similar to putting a diaphragm or birth control ring in place. It forms a seal to prevent leaks. The blood then simply drips into the cup. To remove it, you pull the stem sticking out the bottom and pinch the base to release the seal. Then you just empty, wash with soap and water, and replace. At the end of your cycle, you can sterilize your cup in boiling water.

Call or whatsapp 07068190311 for more info

Politics / Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by 10kbelow: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okay naa

Need an online store I got an already made for sale

The link on my signature is a full functional ecommerce store for sale

Call the number on the site if interested
Romance / Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by 10kbelow: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Without love what is life

Full functional online store for sale....www.10kbelow.com

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by 10kbelow: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
No problem

Awesome online store for sale full functional take a preview at www.10kbelow.com

Politics / Re: Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna by 10kbelow: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
Operation 777

Online store for sale www.10kbelow.com

Call the number on the site
Science/Technology / Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by 10kbelow: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2018
One mind is telling me that i'm originally from China but born and raised in niger area
Travel / Re: Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed by 10kbelow: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
I pray make e no be breakable goods o, if not 40ft container ...............
Family / Re: Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman by 10kbelow: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Monitor your blood pressure everyday you might be living with the silent killer

https://www.nairaland.com/4791582/blood-pressure-monitors-everyday-health

Health / Blood Pressure Monitors | Everyday Health by 10kbelow: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Did you know that roughly 30-45% of Nigerians suffers from high blood pressure / low blood pressure? Even worse, this condition is frequently dubbed a “silent killer” since it can cause damage to your body before symptoms or warning signs appear. Fortunately, it’s easy to keep tabs on your blood pressure by purchasing a monitor to use at home.

Monitoring blood pressure periodically is a good health practice for anyone, but it’s especially important for:

Anyone at risk for high blood pressure or related conditions
Anyone diagnosed with high blood pressure/hypertension
Anyone currently being treated for high blood pressure/hypertension (to evaluate the effectiveness of their medication)
Following up on (potentially) false readings
Pregnant women with preeclampsia or hypertension

Extremely affordable, Splinktech’s blood pressure monitor is FDA-approved and a cinch to operate. It comes with a standard adult-sized cuff that automatically inflates/deflates at the touch of a button. The monitor’s LCD display is easy to read and shows both systolic and diastolic pressure as well as pulse rate. Even better, Splinktech can average your last three readings for optimal results, while also storing 99 groups of memory for two people, IHB arrhythmia detection, WHO blood pressure classification, Smart pressurization, live voice (optional). The monitor also detects irregular heartbeats.

Call or whatsapp 07068190311 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.