Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) (36673 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2018
A 93-year-old woman, Dorothy Williams is in love again after she married Richard Rola, an 86-year-old man, two decades after she lost her first husband.

Williams, who is from Michigan, U.S., believed she wouldn’t fall in love again after the death of her first husband when she was 72, but that changed when she met her new husband, Rola, at a polka dancing class three years ago.

Eighteen months after they met, Richard proposed to Dorothy while on holiday with her family and she accepted.

The duo tied the knot in front of 200 friends and family, with the bride donning a short pink dress, gold sequin tennis shoes and flowers in her hair to suggest ‘blooming youth’.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/93-year-old-great-grandmother-marries-86-year-old-lover-photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2018

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Marriage is Always sweet when it is Right!!

Congrats Pa and Ma!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Fierce11: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2018
In all honesty, without sentiment and devoid of any propaganda, I'll write this:
"I find this post annoying. I find the pictures irritating and graphic. And I regret opening this thread." (spits).
Dbigname:
IDIOT SPOTTED
Wow. The fundraiser your neighbours organised finally paid off. Now you got a mirror! wow!!
Kindly look at it again. Maybe you'd spot the fool too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
spits.
white people always making a fool of them selves.

love my foot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
The man must be a Yahoo grandpa grin grin

Seriously though, if this kind of union took place in Nigeria, their kids would hold a huge family meeting on how to prevent their marriage cause frankly, it's an insult to the memory of her dead husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by cutarsand: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Love knows no age

10 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Awww, the beauty of life... Love, happiness, laughter...at such age, wow!

7 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Earthbound:
The man must be a Yahoo grandpa grin grin

Seriously though, if this kind of union took place in Nigeria, their kids would hold a huge family meeting on how to prevent their marriage cause frankly, it's an insult to the memory of her dead husband.
@ the bolded, how so? Maybe her late husband would want her to be happy and looked after...see them, some 9j men tho undecided ...nah dem Dem, see Dem spitting upandan like Nollywood pregnant women lipsrsealed angry tongue

15 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2018
cutarsand:
Love knows no age
Sure
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
@ the bolded, how so? Maybe her late husband would want her to be happy and looked after...see them, some 9j men tho undecided ...nah dem Dem, see Dem spitting upandan like Nollywood pregnant women lipsrsealed angry tongue
I'm speaking from a typical Nigerian point of view. Take your family for instance, how many people would support your 93-year old grandmother remarrying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm speaking from a typical Nigerian point of view. Take your family for instance, how many people would support your 93-year old grandmother remarrying?
in my family, we really will be amused and supportive...my Grandma before passing away(her Soul Rest in Peace), had a toaster sef, she actually did him shakara...bloody fooled him she said, like what value would it be again...we actually teased her about it but she just didn't want that and trust me the entire family would have supported her to see her so happy and living again...sometimes we need not be selfish of the expectations we hold others accountable to...live and let live. For them at such age, it's just different and probably pure so let them enjoy life. Ironically on the flip side if I told a man all I needed was love in all it's purity and to be happy at this youthful age y'all will see it as unbelievable! Point is love indeed can be elusive so no matter what age one finds it is immaterial.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
in my family, we really will be amused and supportive...my Grandma before passing away(her Soul Rest in Peace), had a toaster sef, she actually did him shakara...bloody fooled him she said, like what value would it be again...we actually teased her about it but she just didn't want that and trust me the entire family would have supported her to see her so happy and living again...sometimes we need not be selfish of the expectations we hold others accountable to...live and let live. For them at such age, it's just different and probably pure so let them enjoy life. Ironically on the flip side if I told a man all I needed was love in all it's purity and to be happy at this youthful age y'all will see it as unbelievable! Point is love indeed can be elusive so no matter what age one finds it is immaterial.
Whatever you say, my friend

2 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Earthbound:

Whatever you say, my friend
Point driven I take?

11 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
In as much as there is nothing wrong with both of them getting married, I still find it disgusting and irritating. I just don’t know why.

Someone sitting close to me said and I quote “Years later When Tiwa and Wizkid finally decide to settle down with each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by boldking(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
my children can never be a soldier because nigeria soldiers are waste

1 Like

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
It’s never too late for your dream to be fulfilled.....go for it.
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by MZEE01: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
This shows that the two of them have the same goal towards life that giving birth is never part of these goals.

Happy for them.

4 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by philips007(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
This wan na iron to iron

1 Like

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
They deserve some accolades.

It takes courage to stick to your commitment even in an age where marriage is constantly ridiculed and abused...

4 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Dbigname: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Fierce11:
In all honesty, without sentiment and devoid of any propaganda, I'll write this:
"I find this post annoying. I find the pictures irritating and graphic. And I regret opening this thread." (spits)
IDIOT SPOTTED

2 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by davibid: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
I kind of love it sha but I’ll love it more to grow old with my partner to this age and still having fun...

1 Like

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing. Congratulations to the newest couple grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by 10kbelow: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Without love what is life

Full functional online store for sale....www.10kbelow.com

Call the number on the site if interested

1 Like

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
boldking:
my children can never be a soldier because nigeria soldiers are waste
wetin concern dis post with Nigeria soldier

3 Likes

Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Interesting.
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Under Buhari

The new life expectancy in Nigeria is 65

Vote wisely
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Ok na we are gettin there with love �
Re: 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
This one is small. I have seen a 23yr old Nigerian boy married to a 63year old Mama.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.