Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage (1004 Views)

My Pastor Said Prayer Is Not The Key. / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by jenny78: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2012
I went to church yesterdy and my pastor preached about sex and marriage.He said MouthAction is wrong in marraige.He said our mouth is for food only and MouthAction does cause mouth cancer.
Do you agree with my pastor?
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Hell no! That is his personal opinion and he sounds like one with a weak education.
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Niflheim(m): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Pastors who do not know the difference between ecdysiasm and titioscopia,all of a sudden want us to believe that they are sex experts right?
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: Pastors who do not know the difference between ecdysiasm and titioscopia,all of a sudden want us to believe that they are sex experts right?

what the heck is ecdysiasm and titioscopia??!!! Sounds like the names of demons....lol
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Niflheim(m): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2012
@jenny78,beware of outsiders(fake pastors)who will want to spoil your relationship or marriage by suggesting dullness and boring outdated and outmoded techniques for someone who is trying to spice up their own personal relatioships.but when there is a problem in the relationship,it is the same pastor who will say that it is the devil!!!
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Niflheim(m): 3:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Ecdysiasm is the irresistible desire to take off one's clothes in the public.............................titioscopia is sexual arousal from watching a woman breast feed her baby!!!
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: Ecdysiasm is the irresistible desire to take off one's clothes in the public.............................titioscopia is sexual arousal from watching a woman breast feed her baby!!!

what then is d correlation with mouthaction or being a pastor Besides, why d regression What about pastors don't you like?
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Personal opinion smiley
Oga should probably focus more on spreading the other beautiful parts of gospel.
This side of things may not be his thing. with all due respect, This kind of talk can actually ruin marriages.

My own must do O! cheesy
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2012
No offence intended pls but i just feel its dirty to engage in mouthaction. One can still get satisfaction with different styles and positions naa. I just get scared thinking of this whole thing.
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: I went to church yesterdy and my pastor preached about sex and marriage.He said MouthAction is wrong in marraige.He said our mouth is for food only and MouthAction does cause mouth cancer.
Do you agree with my pastor?
I hate it when pastors preach sermons based on what they feel.

What a married coupe decides to do with their bodies is none of his business. Also whatever sex style and position they partake isn't a sin.....they're legally married, therefore their marriage is blessed by God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2012
...another illiterate on the loose. just another typical hustler driven by desperation into the "business" of selling religion and thereby displaying his ignorance and stupidity. pastor my azz!
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2012
nne3870: No offence intended pls but i just feel its dirty to engage in mouthaction. One can still get satisfaction with different styles and positions naa. I just get scared thinking of this whole thing.
That's your opinion....you can't expect couples to refrain from styles they're comfortable with simply because you feel disgusted about it.

That's exactly what that pastor is doing.

Its wrong.
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2012
nne3870: No offence intended pls but i just feel its dirty to engage in mouthaction. One can still get satisfaction with different styles and positions naa. I just get scared thinking of this whole thing.
no offense intended either but one can't help but feel sorry for your husband who is permanently on a minus in that department. but then again a sharp man may find a more enlightened babe outside to make up for that minus...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Niflheim(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2012
@otooro,pastors cannot seem to mind their own business, and he(the pastor) wants to make himself an expert in an area that he is not!!!
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: @otooro,pastors cannot seem to mind their own business, and he(the pastor) wants to make himself an expert in an area that he is not!!!
dats a tout - not a "pastor"
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy:
no offense intended either but one can't help but feel sorry for your husband who is permanently on a minus in that department. but then again a sharp man may find a more enlightened babe outside to make up for that minus...
grin grin grin

Lol but seriously i don't think there's any sin in what two married couple choose to do with bodies in that department as long as there's mutual consent
undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Paxchal: grin grin grin

Lol but seriously i don't think there's any sin in what two married couple choose to do with bodies in that department as long as there's mutual consent
undecided undecided
good point. well i'll stand corrected if they have a mutual understanding to mutually deprive themselves of... nuff said
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by jodam: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: Ecdysiasm is the irresistible desire to take off one's clothes in the public.............................titioscopia is sexual arousal from watching a woman breast feed her baby!!!

thanks for the education, but pastor knowing this or not doesn't mean that MouthAction is right.
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by chiteny(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls can someone tell me what mouth action is? Does it mean Bblow job? angry
Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Frostyzone(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2012
What's the purpose of a good marriage if no bhlow job action was involved.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Said MouthAction Is Wrong In Marriage by Niflheim(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2012
@frostyzone,you are very correct sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Private Jets: Pastor Bakare Under Fire / Religous War. Nigeria And The Curse Of Tokunbo Religions / HORROR: Man Burnt To Deathfor Being Gay! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.