Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? (6868 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Yar'adua Dead?what Does Obama Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Olamyyde(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
I think it would mean more increase in d price of garri in africa, more seriously, obama doesnt hav good plans 4 africa
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
It will mean exactly what Africans want it to mean to them. In the last 4 years, African countries have enjoyed even more access to the US and resources, more access to funds to aid many of the African countries in developing themselves. However, yet again, the African people have failed to hold their leaders accountable - to to rise to the occasion. What does the next 4 years likely mean? Probably the same . . . the ball has always and still remains in the court of the African people, and their chosen leaders.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by markus1133: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
it will be the same
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Justicemy: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
he wil start by convincin sme african leader to sign into law, xame sex marriage, 666 mark etc, mehn i hate dat man !!
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie: It will mean exactly what Africans want it to mean to them. In the last 4 years, African countries have enjoyed even more access to the US and resources, more access to funds to aid many of the African countries in developing themselves. However, yet again, the African people have failed to hold their leaders accountable - to to rise to the occasion. What does the next 4 years likely mean? Probably the same . . . the ball has always and still remains in the court of the African people, and their chosen leaders.

^.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by eggheaders(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
both Romney and obomber,don't care about Africans. most Africans were just supporting him cos he is black.the best candidate in 2012 election is Gary Johnson libertarian party.nice politics those guys gat.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Osama10(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nothing oh.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by POLICECAP: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Super1759: hahahahahahhahahaha.. Just ignore nairaland. That spambot can be very annoying. Am getting used to its irrelevant bans

What attracts bans from dat spambot ? undecided
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
NOTHING! lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by stupor(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nothing !

Obama has four more years to revamp and revive America and not Africa.

Africa should stay focused and work for themselves.

Finitio !
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by tarryT(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
Obama: accept gay marriage or fu!ck off..
Those Africans: speechless.
My kind of Africans: hahahahahahahah, i told ya.

1 Like

Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by ebankole: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
OBAMA IMPACT MY FOOT.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by arthurous(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Question we suppose to ask is what GEJ and other african leaders have for AFRICA not what Obama will do for AFRICA. African leaders are WICKED and CORRUPT. shocked
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
His first four years means practically NOTHING for Africa.

His second tenure will be the same.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by bola4dprec(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fear is the thought of admitted
inferiority. I have no business with American, When an individual is kept in a situation of inferiority, the fact is that he does become inferior. Jonathan incapables is still battling us here in Nigeria
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Freiburger(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
This is one big problem with Nigerians, instead of us focusing on how we can elect a better government, we are here busy seeking for what a president of a totally different nation can do for us, just because he is a black guy.

1 Like

Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by egift(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
I hope the emergence of Obama, both his first and second, term will:

1. Inspire quality individuals to get involved in leadership positions.
2. That our elections will be more transparent and the will of the people will count.
3. That the common sense approach to foreign policy will help strengthen[b][/b] global peace.

Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dv lottery go continue
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Godjone(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
it wil mean noting afterall, his last four years has no useful impact on Africa. Bt if dis time around he wants to show interest in Africa, i beg, his first point of consideration shud be Northern Nigeria where boko haram laid seige since 2009. Obama and c.i.a agents shud help us dismantle boko haram and at d end, he will get our nod.
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by a1solution: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Dv lottery go continue
you bad o
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Shaw007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Oh wow,ur waiting On Obama 4 heLp?
Sure U can also,sit, sleep, Not work and pray 2 God for fOod
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Freiburger(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Shaw007: Oh wow,ur waiting On Obama 4 heLp?
Sure U can also,sit, sleep, Not work and pray 2 God for fOod
20likes
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by mikron(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
NOTHING, OBAMA REPRESENTS THE ANTICHRIST THAT THE BIBLE FORETOLD, BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE IS BORN TO FULFILL THE END TIME PROPHESIES, HE WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE ONE TO USHER IN THE REIGN OF THE BEAST. PASTOR ADEBOYE ALSO MADE MENTION OF THIS IN A RECENT EPISODE OF THE MAXONA MAGAZINE. THE BIBLE WAS VERY CLEAR ON THIS: THE NUMBER IS THAT OF A MAN, AND THE NUMBER IS 666. (OBAMA IS A SUSPECT)
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nothing!!

Not one damn thing!!

Lazy Africans trying to rub other people's success unto themselves.

What did Africa do for Obama when he was contesting?!! What did Obama do for Africa when he won?

Jeez!!

You people are so nauseating!

1 Like

Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Freiburger(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
mikron: NOTHING, OBAMA REPRESENTS THE ANTICHRIST THAT THE BIBLE FORETOLD, BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE IS BORN TO FULFILL THE END TIME PROPHESIES, HE WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE ONE TO USHER IN THE REIGN OF THE BEAST. PASTOR ADEBOYE ALSO MADE MENTION OF THIS IN A RECENT EPISODE OF THE MAXONA MAGAZINE. THE BIBLE WAS VERY CLEAR ON THIS: THE NUMBER IS THAT OF A MAN, AND THE NUMBER IS 666. (OBAMA IS A SUSPECT)
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by vislabraye(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
We are just too sentimental. Me I know send am
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Builder: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
What will obama re-election means for Africa. Wetin concern Okada with seat-belt.

the same Obama that wipe out the whole Gadaffi family, turn Libya into a war zone, Obama sat cool while Arabs jail black africans in zoo for just bein black. Obama is my view is just a plank
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
afam4eva: [size=18pt]NOTHING[/size]
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Nothing!!

Not one damn thing!!

Lazy Africans trying to rub other people's success unto themselves.

What did Africa do for Obama when he wais contesting?!! What did Obama do for Africa when he won?

Jeez!!

You people are so nauseating!

Darling calm down naw cheesy
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
The same thing the previous four years meant for Africa Absolutely Nothing
Re: What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? by Olaone1: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nothing worthwhile.

New improved AFRICOM - neo-colonialism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.