Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Palm Oil Investor Needed.. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Oil Investor Needed.. (852 Views)

New Internet Startup Investor Needed Urgently / Loan/investor Needed!for The Cultivation Of 50 Hectares Cassava / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Investor Needed.. by famoushenddy: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello,

My name is Aburekhanle Hendrix Ayemere, 29years of age, a native of Ekpoma in Edo State but currently based in Lagos.

I have experience in production of palm oil,

I have been in the system of palm oil since when I was born, my grand mother, whom I grew up with in a little village called Illeh in Esan West Local Government Of Edo State, was into production of palm oil through manual production, and she was producing to sell in the neighboring town. We normally produce about 40-60 liters in about 10 days then, which she sell in the neighboring market (popularly called Ekpoma Market) for the upkeep of the family.

When my father who was a policeman in the Nigeria police force retired from service, he came to the village, when I was about 18, he bought machines for the production of palm oil, me, my daddy, my elder and younger sister was doing the production then with some family friends that will volunteer to help and we were producing about 1,500-2,000 liters in 3 months, which my daddy was using to take care of the family needs including our school fees and saved for our university education. He stopped the business when we the children all got admission into university and left the village to city for our university then he had no one to help him in the factory, (he still have the machines till today and they are still working).

Over the years, I have been able to learn more on palm oil, I have discover that I have the potentials to become one of the richest men in Africa in less than 20years. I have studied palm oil tree to an extend, and I can analyze and tell, how much money you can get from one palm tree in a year. I have also come to discover that with 8Million Nigeria Naira, (50,000 USD), I can be worth more than 6Billion Naira (40Million USD) in less than 10years, worth over 100 Billion USD in less than 20years, and this will grow into series of multimillion Dollars empire in the next 20years.

I will stop here for now.

If you find interest in investing on palm oil producing company, contact me on hend_ay@yahoo.com or call 08169767645, 08133838940 for more details and one on one meeting.

I have everything planned out.

pls its for only serious minded investors.

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Door/window Entry Alarm. / Join Ogamadam Forum And Receive Free Advertisement For A Week! / Www.brandurs.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.