Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana (715 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana by AH2MUCH: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
i saw this analysis somewhere, what d u think of it

Nigeria v. Ghana is like Arsenal v. Tottenham, i.e. a local derby. Tottenham (Ghana) may get the odd win, but Arsenal (Nigeria) prevail when it counts.
On the other hand, Nigeria v. Cameroon is like Arsenal v. Manchester United. You never know who's going to win, although ManU (Cameroon) often shades it in the big games.

They are both massive rivalries, one for regional supremacy, and the other for continental bragging rights
Re: Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana by sley4life(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2008
Ghana will win
Re: Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana by AH2MUCH: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2008
tufiakwa, Back to sender

Naija 2 Ghana 1
gaskia
Re: Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana by davidif: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2008
You call this a critical analysis You really are funny.
Re: Critical Analysis Of Nigeria Vs Ghana by tommyex(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2008
Ok let me drop mine here<i have posted in in another place,Its not an analysis but jus some words that look like a poem wink

Its Ghana vs Nigeria again,
the west african coastal derby(as i ll like to call it)
the oldest african rivalry,in the likes of Liverpool vs ManU,Real M vs Barca,Inter vs Milan
The stage is set for the kind of matches where The better team doesnt necessarily win,

form is thrown away
skill is thrown away,
power and the mind wins the game,
Who will smile at the end of the day?
Will the eagles dim the stars and cause a blackout ,
Will the stars shine down and send the eagles crashing down to earth,
Find out today.
6pm Nigeria time.

Analysis may come later

(1) (Reply)

The Way 4ward! / Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. / Obama A Great Basketball Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.