Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software (7634 Views)

Waec Gce 2013 Registration Is On With Biometric Finger Print / Jamb 2013 Offline & Online Biometric Finger Print Software / Recommended Biometric / Finger Print Scanner For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software by BenSwift(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2012
JAMB registration for 2013/2014 session has commenced. Finger print scanner and offline software is required to complete the online registration.
To participate In this year’s registration you must obtain Digital Persona finger print scanner, that is the only scanner recommended for 2013 JAMB registration. The offline software enables you to upload candidate's passport, scan candidate's finger print as well as complete the registration form. All these can be done offline. When connected to internet it saves directly to JAMB website. As you proceed to JAMB registration site simply input the same serial and pin numbers in the sign up page, the site automatically load the offline biometric details you saved earlier, then you can get the candidate's center and proceed to printing of candidate's e-slip.
To get your finger print scanner come to 1 Palmer Crescent Liasu Road, Ile-Iwe Bus Stop, Ikotun – Egbe, Lagos or call 08185815828. Those outside Lagos can obtain the scanner through courier.
Send e-mail to bubencommunications@gmail.com.
Re: Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software by alasco1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
HOW MUCH IS UR FINGER PRINT?
Re: Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software by BenSwift(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
The finger print scanner is N15,000. We also offer house delivery services for those in Lagos.
Re: Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2012
I HAVE THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER FOR 13K THE SOFTWARE IS FREE CALL ME ON 08034475180 OR COME TO N0 10,OLA-OLU STREET ISOLO
OFF MUSHIN ROAD AYE BUS/STOP

this is the link for the software
http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme/pre-Registration.aspx
Re: Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software by meetkeny: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2013
[b]were can i get jamb 2012 offline software from? i need to use my secugen scanner

(1) (Reply)

Food Display Case/warmer For Sale / Affordable Solar Power / Increte Floor (decorated Stamped Concrete Floor In Nigerian)pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.