Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls (14106 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Radish Pink For Stretch Mark And Scars / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
What concealer hides stretch marks and scars? I have used some but they all look cakey and they don't blend with my skin tone!they look So gross as if I applied clay sand on my body! undecided (Am dark-chocolatey skinned)
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls I requested only for make up tips! What's with d derogatory talk angry, considering what u said then u must be a plumber check the sex\raw talks segment not here
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Cherish100(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
[img][/img]
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Cherish100(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
There's Dermablend Leg and Body Cover Concealer. I've checked their website and there're a lot of testimonials. It comes in a lot of shades, dark, fair, medium, tan, whichever skin tone. You can get it in a make-up shop. It's sold in Uuli Cosmetics, Nexttime Supermarket, Port Harcourt. I don't know your location though. You have to buy the Dermablend Leg and Body Concealer with the Setting Powder. The setting powder works as a smudge-resistant. This way, even when your cloth or someone comes in contact with the area it'd been applied, it doesn't come off. Dermablend Concealer is water-resistant and takes a lot of cleaning to take off the make-up. It is good to cover stretch marks, cellulite, varicose vein and tattoos. The Concealer goes for N8,000 but I don't know how much the Setting Powder goes for because as at the time I checked for it in the Cosmetic shop, it wasn't available but I'm sure they're various places it can be gotten. The downside I think is there might not be a private area to test this product. The place I went to was a cosmetic store com salon and it is not enough to test in on your face. That's what I feel though because not all parts of our body are exactly the same tone. My thighs are lighter and if I were to test the product on my face which is meant to be for my thighs, then it'd make them darker. Just find a way to actually test the product and be satisfied before going home. It is a good concealer indeed and you should totally go for it. You'd be happy you did. Here's a link to Dermablend Leg and Body Cover website: http://www.dermablend.com/foundations/foundations-severe-flaws/leg-body-cover.htm smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Cherish100(f): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
I hope I helped.
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Cherish100: I hope I helped.

It's Vichy product right?
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Cherish100: I hope I helped.
. U sure did! Thanks a lot dearie am grateful! Am in lagos though, bt can't find it in any of the cosmetic shops! They all say they haven't heard of it
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Onegai(f): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hey, send me a PM. I know somewhere in Lagos, a supermarket which has a few shades. But why do you need such heavy coverage, is it for daily wear? Let me know in your email. Thanks
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Cherish100(f): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2012
Dermablend can be used for special occasions and pretty much everyday. I love that it lasts up to 12 hours long and more than an hour of swimming in the pool. That's a long time for it to have come off but guess what? It wont wink cos it's water-resistant, so sweating does not even make it come off. It's not a very popular product here in Nigeria but is popular abroad. Most of these celebrities use it to achieve that flawless skin. It covers almost all skin imperfection and is definitely worth it wink .
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Onegai: Hey, send me a PM. I know somewhere in Lagos, a supermarket which has a few shades. But why do you need such heavy coverage, is it for daily wear? Let me know in your email. Thanks
I sent u a pm,bt it says u are offline,so I cudnt type,Pls where is d location in lagos? I don't need it for daily usage,I need it just occasionally.Thanks
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Onegai(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
I was visiting someone and checked a supermarket in Festac town. They've got a few Dermablend shades there. I think the supermarket was on 22nd road, maybe called Novell or Nobel.
As an aside, I wouldn't use Dermablend on the face, unless it's a huge scar to cover.
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by tpia1: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
you didnt say which part of your body you're referring to.

@ poster.
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by tpia1: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
ledynamite: What concealer hides stretch marks and scars? I have used some but they all look cakey and they don't blend with my skin tone!they look So gross as if I applied clay sand on my body! undecided (Am dark-chocolatey skinned)

where?
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dermablend is a good choice for d body, while I'll recommend sacha kamoflage for d face. To minimize d stratch lines use Bio-oil u 'll see results ova time.
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by OceaneKhadija80: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Concealer is for the face, body foundation is not an all over application as it is meant for very minor flaws. So rather than worrying about hiding these problems work on minimising the appearance it's not an over night result but bio-oil , Shea butter as well as almond oil applied daily will help fade the marks.

1 Like

Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by ChinmaEke(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
ledynamite: What concealer hides stretch marks and scars? I have used some but they all look cakey and they don't blend with my skin tone!they look So gross as if I applied clay sand on my body! undecided (Am dark-chocolatey skinned)
BM Pro stocks $ sells Dermablend products, google BM pro $ get their contacts. Alternatively; Blackopal spot and scar eraser works as well. Contact me, or buy from Kuddy cosmetics.
Re: What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls by lollarj(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2013
Why not get rid of the scar instead of hiding it ?

http://smub.it/mqui

(1) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Nuella Njubigbo / Should People Spend Much Money And Time On Fashion? / Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.