Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Mummy Of Many Nations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Of Many Nations (814 Views)

Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy Of Many Nations by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
In your church you see a pretty young lady, with the longest Brazilian hair, french tips, false eyelashes with her bra-strap adjusted so tight her boobs are about to hit her chin. With her Micheal Korrs bag, she has even out-dressed you! All the brothers are stealing glances. My dear God-fearing, devoted, church-going wife, what goes through your mind? I'm sure you give your husband a look that says "if you look at her...Hnn!" Then you shake your head as a lamb blameless before the Lord?...read more
http://covenantrelationships..com/2012/11/mummy-of-many-nations.html?m=0
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Post has too much colonial mentality in it to make sense.

Surely someone isnt boasting about having the longest brazilian hair?

Did you say french tips?

Are you french?

You people and your low IQs undecided
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
And for goodness sake, why una come turn church to drag meeting all the time?

Stay in your nightclubs if you dont know how to be civilized.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Please tell me a black or nigerian woman did not just start boasting about having the longest brazilian hair and her french nails?

Can nlers get any d.umber than this?

Who is actually d.umber- is it the males or the females because i find it hard to tell!
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Please tell me a black or nigerian woman did not just start boasting about having the longest brazilian hair and her french nails?

Can nlers get any d.umber than this?

Who is actually d.umber- is it the males or the females because i find it hard to tell!

tpia, leave dumb people alone..
i scoured the interview thread as advised but i didn't see your interview....where is it or did you delete it?
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by slimyem: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Post has too much colonial mentality in it to make sense.

Surely someone isnt boasting about having the longest brazilian hair?

Did you say french tips?

Are you french?

You people and your low IQs undecided
tpia1: And for goodness sake, why una come turn church to drag meeting all the time?

Stay in your nightclubs if you dont know how to be civilized.
Madam,the op posted a link to the rest of the article..
You read one paragraph and posted three times without grapsing what the topic is about.Smh!
@post...One can only do so much to affect other people's lives but even at that ,one should know when not to cross certain boundaries and mind his/her business.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ obviously, you dont go to church, or are one of those who warm the bench there, else you'd wonder if what the op was yapping about is what people go to church for?

even if you're in church to find a husband or lover, is that why you must not focus on the service itself?

awon alagbere.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
coogar:

tpia, leave dumb people alone..
i scoured the interview thread as advised but i didn't see your interview....where is it or did you delete it?

you can ask your question here- what do you want to know?
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1:

everything....
name, age, location, educational background, the whole shebang...
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2012
ask denzel2009.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 12:35am On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: ask denzel2009.

denzel?
why should i ask denzel when i can get info straight from the horse's mouth? tpia....answer na!
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Denzel knows more about me than i do.

So, he's the person you need when you have questions regarding info.

Does that make sense?
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 2:42am On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: Denzel knows more about me than i do.

So, he's the person you need when you have questions regarding info.
Does that make sense?

it doesn't make sense to me....
you agreed to answer my questions here, not on the interview thread, so why are you backing off? tpia - get this interview rolling....
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
The alfa advised that.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: The alfa advised that.

you need prayers....
where was this fake alfa with his red miniskirt when you said this:

tpia1:
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
I meant ask general non-specific questions such as when did you join nl, who is your favorite nler ( dont have any), which section do you like best ( hard to tell), who is the most annoying, etc etc.

Anything outside of that, the alfa no gree, but maybe denzel can help you there.

And, you know we'll still fight, so carry go.

I'm black abeg.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Btw someone sent me a nl pm.

Didnt get it, same way i never got the other five or six previous ones from before.

Yes, i checked my email and there was nothing there.
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: I meant ask general non-specific questions such as when did you join nl, who is your favorite nler ( dont have any), which section do you like best ( hard to tell), who is the most annoying, etc etc.

general non-specific questions? what do i wanna do with that? everyone knows when you registered on nairaland....your profile has answers to all those type of questions...i am particular about the being inside you....

Anything outside of that, the alfa no gree, but maybe denzel can help you there.

don't let me invoke amadioha to strike your alfa dead! the dude is pissing me off already! what ties have you got with a witchdoctor?

And, you know we'll still fight, so carry go.
I'm black abeg.

i am not here to fight - i just want to get deep into the solitary mind of tpia.....i'm sure a lot of posters also want to unravel the mystery surrounding tpia so start talking - you are wasting time....

you're black? for real?
i have always thought you are caucasian.....wonders shall never end!

tpia1: Btw someone sent me a nl pm.
Didnt get it, same way i never got the other five or six previous ones from before.

Yes, i checked my email and there was nothing there.

i'm sure it's dayokanu or debosky
they want to get in your knickers - ignore those infidels
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by tpia1: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
It might be one of the interview ladies, i'm guessing.

Didnt say it was you.

This matter of emails has been discussed many times previously and i cant be opening threads all the time to let whoever is in charge of the email system, know i'm not receiving them?
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by coogar: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: It might be one of the interview ladies, i'm guessing.

Didnt say it was you.

This matter of emails has been discussed many times previously and i cant be opening threads all the time to let whoever is in charge of the email system, know i'm not receiving them?

you have to reply the email first before the exchange of messages can start...it's a way of protecting members from stalkers, pickpockets, ritualists and the 96% of the members who are weed smokers cheesy grin
Re: Mummy Of Many Nations by slimyem: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
tpia1: ^ obviously, you dont go to church, or are one of those who warm the bench there, else you'd wonder if what the op was yapping about is what people go to church for?

even if you're in church to find a husband or lover, is that why you must not focus on the service itself?

awon alagbere.
Obviously,you still haven't used the link and gotten that the topic is neither about church nor about "agbere" but a simple example to give a clearer picture of what is to be discussed.
Na you sabi jare!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Sets Firewood On Friend’s Breast Over Man Friend / 13 Body Language Signs To Know That He/she Is Attracted To YOU - Blessy Jackson / New China Law Says Children Must Visit Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.