Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? (538 Views)

NMAT....Nomski0 wins Best Female Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
In every intellectual social forum like nairaland, every guy will always want to flaunt their comments most especially the comments that has many likes. But try hidin comments that are derogatory and attract disses. Since i joined nairaland, i have stumbled across many topics and comments which are educative, hilarious, abusive, gibberish, blunt and tribal bashing. Typical example of a nairalander with contribution of the properties above is 'mr dayokanu'. Sometimes i wondered how his wife/gf would feel if she sees any of his comments wooing some of the nairaland gurls or his contribution to threads like where he was singing saint janet songs and many other blunt words. The circumstance that will pinch me most is what if the lady is from an igbo tribe seein all the 'Igbo', 'ibo' and many tribal bashing on them? I guess divorce will be an understatement. Note! I took mr dayokanu as an example cos he is one of the two guys i choose to follow on nairaland and no offence intended.
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ topic yes he does ad i know his too grin
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:
@ topic yes he does ad i know his too grin
but i see you guys to be deprived of little freedom cos u wont be able to freely express yourself and freestyle.
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
I told my ex my handle when we were still together
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: I told my ex my handle when we were still together
serious! and did she always tried checking any of your posts then?
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Mynd44: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Tolexander: serious! and did she always tried checking any of your posts then?
I did not care na. That's why I told her.
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Tolexander: but i see you guys to be deprived of little freedom cos u wont be able to freely express yourself and freestyle.
is that what you think, you are wrong then, i express myself and opinion freely and he does so to, we understand each other so much smiley
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
~vicky~:

is that what you think, you are wrong then, i express myself and opinion freely and he does so to, we understand each other so much smiley
nice. Understanding is the most important thing in a relationship anyway
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
~vicky~:

Mynd_44:
~vicky~:

Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
hmm! very good badt guy
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tolexander: hmm! very good badt guy
She already knew what I am about in real life
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Tolexander: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
She already knew what I am about in real life
ok! I think with that she wouldn't expect something deviating from what she used to know about you
Re: Does Your Partner Know Your Nairaland Monicker? by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tolexander: ok! I think with that she wouldn't expect something deviating from what she used to know about you
correct

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Criticisms And False Accusations / Missed Calls / Trapped Between Boko HarAm Islamist Radicals And Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.