Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Don't Lie To Kids! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Don't Lie To Kids! (1190 Views)

Fox News Just Gave The Most Terrible Advice To Kids For Surviving A Mass Shootin / Cinema Accidentally Shows 50 Shades Of Grey To Kids / Did U Ever Try The Merlin Trick?? Don't Lie- Share Ur Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lie To Kids! by boronze(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
There was this guy sunbathing in the nude @d beach,well,this little girl comes up to him,so he covers his privates,
with a newspaper.
the little girl say,''whats under there?''
so the man answers,''A BIRD ''.
the girl goes away and the man falls asleep.when he wakes up,he is in a hospital and in great pains.
A doctor comes up to his bed and asks,''what happened?''
The man answers,''I dont know,i was @d beach and fell asleep after talking to a little girl.''
D doctor tells this to the police and they go to the beach 2find any witnesses.,on getting there they saw the little girl the man was talking about.
SO they asked her if she did anything to the man,,
SHE ANSWERS,''I didn't do anything to the man,but while he was sleeping,I PLAYED with his BIRD,after a while,it spit @ me,so i broke its neck,burned its nest ,and smashed all its eggs.''
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by amsky(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

this should be in the jokes section dont you think?
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol cheesy
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by boronze(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
@amsky
yeah i do agree,bt cudn't find the jokes section,kinda new here
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by uspry1(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2008
@poster

The joke section is found at Nairaland Entertainment board to select the child board "Jokes Etc."

Just copy this topic and paste on new thread of Entertainment board at the Jokes Etc section.

Or you can ask Seun to move this thread to Jokes Etc section for you.
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by olanajim(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2008
Funny! Serve him right.
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by winnipeg(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2008
Boronze

That was hilarious. I needed that laugh. Thanks for that.
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by edwardaigb: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2008
the bottom line is to tell our kids the truth all the time. God post though
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by edwardaigb: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2008
the bottom line is to tell our kids the truth all the time. Good post though
Re: Don't Lie To Kids! by boronze(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2008
tanx guys i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience In The World Of TV Series (season Films) / Favorite Hollywood Movies Lines / Watch Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico Hot Romantic Video Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.