Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How I Made 52k With My 15k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Made 52k With My 15k (767 Views)

Very Clean HP DV6000 Laptop Available For Sale, Urgently(52k) / Clearance Sales **HP NC6000** Price Slash. 52K only / Clearance Sales!! **HP NC6000** Price Slash!!! 52K only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 52k With My 15k by infotail(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: How I Made 52k With My 15k by xcelconcepts(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello,
I have tried the website, yet did not get anything. Pls hep me further
Re: How I Made 52k With My 15k by infotail(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
xcel concepts: Hello,
I have tried the website, yet did not get anything. Pls hep me further
Hello dear,
Its easy nah...ok i will help you by giving u tips....
Call me on 08103746511 or join www.onlinebizmaster.....the site gives free info on what you are searching for both importation and hw to make money online in nigeria...am d admin of d website
Re: How I Made 52k With My 15k by infotail(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
i have imported another brand new laptop from aliexpress again....i want to sell it..
7 inches,black new brand laptop for sale @ 30k...
I live @ anambra,onitsha....am orah makuo by name..

Dail me on 08103746511 if you are intrested in buying the laptop
Re: How I Made 52k With My 15k by chiboy11(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
infotail: i have imported another brand new laptop from aliexpress again....i want to sell it..
7 inches,black new brand laptop for sale @ 30k...
I live @ anambra,onitsha....am orah makuo by name..

Dail me on 08103746511 if you are intrested in buying the laptop
re u serious, wat s d name of d laptop n wat make
Re: How I Made 52k With My 15k by infotail(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
chiboy11: re u serious, wat s d name of d laptop n wat make
Its made by omoron...7 inches

(1) (Reply)

Bought Brand New Susuki Jeep For Sale Excellent Condition / MAGNETIC PANTYLINER & PAD .that Treats Infections/ Prevent's. 4 Men And Women / Yam Pounders For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.