Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. (912 Views)

PZ Cussons Will Pay 61kobo As Dividend For 2015 FY / List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria / PZ Cusson Reports N15.01bn Consolidated Revenue Q1 2014 Despite Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by storm0210(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2008
Re: Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by walcolm(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
the first thing to find out is who is the registrar to PZ? it is always written on the certificate. once you know the registrar, you can go to their office.

if you can still find the certificate that she was given, take it with you when you go. they will be able to tell you that status of your mother's holding and all the dividends and bonus she's entitled to.

you willl need a signed letter of authorization from her given you the authority to act on her behalf (the signature has to be similar to what she used when she was making the purchase in 1980 or you will have to get a banker's confirmation of her signature from her bank)

it will be hard for you to get it transferred to you because she is still alive! although you can act as her proxy all you want
Re: Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by storm0210(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2008
thanks alot i will look for the certificate.
Re: Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by atilla(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
@poster

I believe their name has changed to PZ Cussons PLC

The registrars should be
First Registrars
2 Abebe village road
Iganmu
Lagos.

Good luck

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by atilla(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2008
Another way to get the shares changed to your name is for you and your mum to open accounts in a stock broking firm once you have gotten the certificates and logged them into your mums CSCS acc.

You instruct them to cross deal the shares from your mums CSCS account to your CSCS. Please note that you will have to pay charges for this but cross dealing will mean that it will be a direct transfer.

Let us know how it goes.
Re: Help Me! Im Trying 2 Track My Mum's Pz Industries Shares. by storm0210(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
atilla:

@poster

I believe their name has changed to PZ Cussons PLC

The registrars should be
First Registrars
2 Abebe village road
Iganmu
Lagos.

Good luck

thanks alot i have taken down the address and will head over there

www.citiinvestcap.com

(1) (Reply)

Balance On My Perfect Money Account / Can I Replace My Nigerian Bank Atm Card Abroad? / Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.