Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children (1185 Views)

Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? / Are Engineering Students Really More Intelligent Than Medical Students? (picx) / Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by adonisyung(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
It baffles me when children with l0w backgr0und excel m0re in sch00l(primary,secndary 0r tertiary)than the rich 0nes wh0 has everything they want..what c0uld be the reas0n?
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by k2039: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
That's not true,I'm from a rich background and I'm doing exceedingly well.
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by adonisyung(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: That's not true,I'm from a rich background and I'm doing exceedingly well.

check the %....y0u will knw A̶̲̥̅♏ right!
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by Obinnau(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
it beats my imagination
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by faboben10: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
Eni lori o ni fila
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by sanchez4eva: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Survival Of the fittest factor and other environmental effects...A poor child opportuned to go to school will strive to do well in order to escape poverty in the future but a rich child does not see the need to study harder because the money is already there...Environmental effect--The parents of a poor child always tell their child to do well in school and they have the time to watch over him and take care of his homework..but the parents of a rich child are too busy for that and they feel a good school is all the child needs...hope I ve answered your question?
Re: Why Are Poor/average Children More Intelligent Than The Rich Children by adonisyung(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=sanchez4eva]Survival Of the fittest factor and other environmental effects...A poor child opportuned to go to school will strive to do well in order to escape poverty in the future but a rich child does not see the need to study harder because the money is already there...Environmental effect--The parents of a poor child always tell their child to do well in school and they have the time to watch over him and take care of his homework..but the parents of a rich child are too busy for that and they feel a good school is all the child needs...hope I ve answered your question?yeah well answerd

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ilaro Admission / Nursing And Medical Laboratory Science / Easy Ways To Have Nice 2014/2015 WAEC,NECO,GCE,NABTEB And JAMB Exams Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.