Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? (478 Views)

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Oshiomhole Bans Okada In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? by tcubed03: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
What is the farthest you've ever travelled on okada in Lagos? Please state the place of departure and arrival if possible distance in km.
For me it was from ojota to anthony
Re: What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? by Ngodigha: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
tcubed03: What is the farthest you've ever travelled on okada in Lagos? Please state the place of departure and arrival if possible distance in km.
For me it was from ojota to anthony
What has your thread got to do with politics; are you Yoruba?.
Re: What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? by gonon: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
The farthest for me was from Ojuelegba to Ogba... Had a deadline...
Re: What Is The Farthest You've Ever Travelled On Okada In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Palmgrove to ipaja.. I go see chick lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Activist Disrupt Townhall Meeting Of Nigerian Officials In The US. / FG Lost N1.3tr To Underpayments, Under-assessment – NEITI / Does The Weight Of The Human Body Decrease Slightly At The Moment Of Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.