Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Free Sms On Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Sms On Mobile Phones (873 Views)

Memory Cards (SD) Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sms On Mobile Phones by osnonaija: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
HEARD OF JUNGLE SMS?
I saw it on the flyer that i was given by backupmyphone. it is REALLLLYYYYYY COOOOOOOOL. completely FREE sms. visit their website on www.junglesms.com. the only draw back is
1. you have to have a gprs or wap enabled phone
2. all registration must be done online with a computer
3. only 20 free sms to anybody (free unlimited to registered buddies)
4. not entirely free- you still have to pay for gprs (approx. 30kobo per sms to buddies)

good points? free and quick sms delivery- almost like you press send and it is already delivered. this service is sponsored by www.backupmyphonenigeria.com. register and become my buddy (a stategy they used get more people registered)

so all you have to do is get registered and get others to register so that will will have a 'free sms naija'
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by tobs(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
Wats the site address?
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by osnonaija: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by DualCore1: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
[s]@osnonaija
at the time of my making this post, u have (had) a post count of 9, and all your 9 posts are about this one thing, backupmyphone.com.
think of a better way to spam, dude. angry[/s]
discard this wink
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by abidex008(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
Come on @dual core,dont make him feel bad.Ttry to give him a piece of advice and not rebuke.U'll definitely make him feel bad.
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by DualCore1: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
ok, let me rephrase
@Osnonaija
watchu doing aint right, i've got the feeling u spamming this idea, tht don't feel right bro, if tht service is urs, just come up straight and say its urs and would like us to check it out. can't say much anyways, sorries for making ya feel bad, i'll edit my page if i can, i'm presently running on ubuntu live cd cuz my lappy crashed (lol, not to worry, i didn't lose phone contacts or anything, only the OS partition crashed, nothing can crash by other partition grin), so its k1nda nifty to move around with this thing.
Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by MrInfo1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
Dual Core:

[s]@osnonaija
at the time of my making this post, u have (had) a post count of 9, and all your 9 posts are about this one thing, backupmyphone.com.
think of a better way to spam, dude. angry[/s]
discard this wink

Re: Free Sms On Mobile Phones by DualCore1: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
kolo

(1) (Reply)

Gsm In Nigeria / Celtel Begins Compensation To Customers / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.