Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone (801 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Best/cheapest Way To Call Land Lines Numbers In Nigeria / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone by osnonaija: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
has anyone heard about backupmyphone?
i just registered and it is really cool. and it is just N100!!!!!!!!!!! This is mind blowing. i have backed up over 1000 contacts in my phone and all the pictures ( i could back up my videos, ringtone, to-do list, calendars, messages, etc but they give only 30mb of space so i only backup what i think is necessary) i think you guys should try it. but you must have a gprs enabled phone. and it is only available to mtn, celtel and glo. please check the phone list on their website- www.backupmyphonenigeria.com to see if your phone is supported. if it not, send them a mail or call the customer care nos: 098701550, 098701551, 098701552, 098701553. or 0702886bump. they said they are running a pre launch in abuja but i think THE WHOLE COUNTRY should know about it. i am no longer afraid of loosing my phone. and you shouldn't too.
there is not much information on their website (promised to be updated) because it is not as straight forward as it looks- you have to click the link that is supplied with your user name and password, download the application, find it in your phone and backup your data- and for some phones like motorola, you have to use manual settings (easy if you know what u are doing) and you can only backup contacts and calendar.
if you are good with phone applications then you will have little difficulty. if you need help you can reach me but i may charge you.
Re: Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone by osnonaija: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2008
there is now a new forum for support on backupmyphonenigeria. it is support.bumpnigeria.com. check it out - really cool
Re: Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone by dragnet: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ok !!
Re: Cheapest Way To Back Up Your Phone by MrInfo1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
osnonaija:

i am no longer afraid of loosing my phone.

(1) (Reply)

Ohone 4 Sale / Re: Glo Free Browsing / Nokia 5200 What A Useless Phone¡!¡!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.