Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine (6780 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
That's CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's wife coming out of her white stretch limo. Private jets, expensive homes, Limo rides...these men of God are really living the life. They need to start teaching pentecostal evangelism in universities, so more people can come out of the poverty trap,agree?

http://lindaikeji..nl/2012/11/mrs-oritsejafors-limo.html

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

Woh! Ahhhhh Ch! Ahhhh! Ch! Ch!

Through Jesus Christ, our Lord
*[CHORUS] AMEN, AMEN, AMEN – [AFTER EACH LINE]
By the Grace of Allmighty Lord
Inspiritus Christus, Mass Christus, Mass Christus, Mass Christus,
Alla-hu, Waku-baru, Salem Elekum, Alla-hu

So I waka waka waka** **(walk)
*[CHORUS] WAKA WAKA WAKA- [AFTER EACH LINE]
I go many places
I see my people
Dem dey cry, cry cry
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
I say I waka waka waka
I go many places
I see my people
Dem dey cry, cry, cry
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen
Amen-i, Amen-i, Amen

I say I waka-waka-waka-waka-waka-waka-waka
(HORNS response)
I waka any village anywhere in Africa
I waka any village anywhere in Africa
Pastor’s house na ‘im dey fine pass
My people dem dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor’s dress na ‘im dey clean pass
Be it hard for my people for dem to buy soap
Pastor na ‘im dem give respect pass

And dem dey do bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad-bad things

Through Jesus Christ our Lord
*[CHORUS] AMEN, AMEN, AMEN - [AFTER EACH LINE]
Inspiritus Christus, Mass Christus, Mass Christus, Mass Christus,
Alla-hu, Waku-baru, Salem Elekum, Alla-hu

Source: Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by modicum: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Don't insult the wife of the special adviser to the President on Spiritual Matters

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by naptu2: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
My FIRS friend sent me this broadcast

If you have proof that any church is sharing its profit amongst its trustees or engaged in a side business for the purpose of profit. Sec 37 (1)F.I.R.S provides for rewards to members of the public that give info that assists in recovering tax.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by wesley80(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Anyone that has seen Helen Oritsejafor and hasnt recently come down with severe cataracts in both eyes should know that isnt the very elegant Mama. Whether or not she actually owns one is another issue but that def isnt her. Linda Ikeji is a gossip with a laptop not a news source.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
wesley80: Anyone that has seen Helen Oritsejafor and hasnt recently come down with severe cataracts in both eyes should know that isnt the very elegant Mama. Whether or not she actually owns one is another issue but that def isnt her. Linda Ikeji is a gossip with a laptop not a news source.

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by hardywaltz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
*sighs and walks away*
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by misterhillz(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Source: Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
#real matters
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by malele(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2012
Don't think that is her car, nobody buys limousine and keeps in his house as his everyday car
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by Olaposij(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2012
If its her, its most likely a rented limo. Why would anybody by that long thing and keep in his/her house?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by naptu2: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2012
malele: Don't think that is her car, nobody buys limousine and keeps in his house as his everyday car

In Naija they do. I've seen many. Limo rentals is a relatively new biz in naija, but Nigerians have owned limos since the 1950s.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by markus1133: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2012
should have a limo ..
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by felifeli: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2012
RICHIE BOI: That's CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's wife coming out of her white stretch limo. Private jets, expensive homes, Limo rides...these men of God are really living the life. They need to start teaching pentecostal evangelism in universities, so more people can come out of the poverty trap,agree?

Seriously what is this post doing in Politics. Please send it to the Jokes section.I am not particularly a great fan of religious leader but I hate liars even more, and you sir are one of the most shameless ever.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by Chukwuemeka007(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2012
*whistling on top okada*
Re: Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine by yuzedo: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
RELIGION: The OPIUM of the MASSES... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living / Happy 60th Birthday Dr Olukoya / Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.