Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

!SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. (1752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by VictorTobore(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
His name on nairaland is rexjay.But after being scammed twice by dis dude I decided 2 dig more into dis guys profile so after much detective work I found out his real names,where he stays,the school he attended and where he works.His real names are PETER KAYODE OLARIMI,he stays in benin,attended univerty of benin(UNIBEN),works currently for virtuasky media(a internet network company) so those looking to buy or fix wireless routers beware.Why I am doing all of this is because i don't want u pple to pass through wat i passed through,yes i really went through some psychological truama which I was almost going insane bcuz after i was scammed by him in buying dis faulty game console I thought everytin about gaming in my life is gone cuz i from a middle class family and when it comes to gaming i am always d one buying game stuff 4 myself through d money I saved up.Dis scammer sold a faulty xbox 360 slim 2 me with d pretence dat he was in a hurry and dat he doesn't want 2 miss his flight and becuz of this lies he told me I foolishly took d xbox home without testing it and when I later tested it I found out dat d stuff was faulty,it couldn't stay on 4 more than 5 minutes without turning off by itself.So when i discovered I called him and he was telling me all kind of story so I had 2 accept d fact dat i was on my own so i browsed and browsed about a possible solution 4 d fault and with Gods help I found it and i with d help of a friend I was able 2 repair d game.After dis incident i say his post on NL wanting 2 sell 3 game cds and pad,and dis are d stuff dat he promised 2 give 2 me if i can give him 5k.So i called him and demanded he honoured our deal,he then told me dat 'promises are made 2 be broken' and dat i should give him 6k and he is going 2 give me 2 game cds but I must send d money 2 his account.I said no dat I don't trust him dat i would prefer 2 send d money 2 my sister who would collect d games 4 me.Rexjay later called me and told me he travelled and d guy he wanted 2 use 2 give my sister d game plate only saw d 1 cd game plate which is d fifa 12 and i should pay half of d money first and d rest later if he cums back.I did pay him d money and collected d game cd through my sister and him through a friend.But as at now I have not been able to play game becuz it's scratcthed and d game console can't read it and when I tried calling rexjay he is not picking and when i hid my number he picked and as I was trying 2 xplain what is happening he quickly cut d call.Well after reading my post most of u would be thinking dat y did i still went ahead 2 still buy something from him after d xbox 360 game console event and y didn't i immediately paste what happened here on NL.I must first of all say i'm a very gentle person and i try 2 look on d bright side of life and i always try 2 give pple xpecially those who had wronged me a second chance but now I know dat not everybody deserves a second chance so now i think those who are reading this will be aware of this scammer and this FOOL who is dragging d name of good pple here on NL 2 d mud.And 4 better identification i also uploaded a pix of him which I also edited 4 u guy 2 knw how a serious scammer this BASTARD is.

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by monkeysmoke(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nice job Vic you will save lots of pple 4rm dis idiot.
And sorry that you fell victim...........such is life @least you learn from it and you should tank god becos som pple learnt thru worst scenario than this.
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by Rahoof2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Victor.....U see it coming, U hear the sound and u still hit it. I remember u called me several times for the Console which I warn u about some prices u compare with, telling u that it's just a way to scam...Anyhow,thank u for exposing this cos if it wasn't intentional,he should at least pick ur call and offer help to it cos not everything works perfectly "at times" as it's used but through his attitude after the sales shows the person he truly was.
the more we expose these, the more online purchasing will be easy...
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by VictorTobore(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
I thank God 4 everytin bcuz i knw dat i didn't spend a dime repairing d xbox 360s console but i browsed about d fault and solution online and did the repair myself.But wat suprised me d most is d fact dat no 1 knew d solution 2 d fault dat was making the xbox 360 slim 2 b shutting off after 2 or 5 mins of turning it on by itself without any warning of over-heating here on NL,pple including rahoof were just telling me dat d console had ylod but it turn out d fault was from d power button flex cable.Well at least i now knw dat i have 2 be very careful when buying 4rm pple online because we still live in a country where d bad ones are many than d good ones when it cums 2 online buying but at least i know with dis little xperience i now know a particular solution 2 an xbox 360s problem and i have been able 2 uncover a crook whose only taught is 2 scam pple.
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2012
It's the internet, so it's very easy to slander anyone or make them look bad. But when you publish lies about someone, ooh my friend, that can really go bad for you. I see what you have published about me, and now, you should be ready to face the full consequence of your actions. As you've successfully proven yourself to be someone without any level of dignity or sanctity, you will be treated as such. Please do not even bother to take this page down, as I've already saved it. Tobore Victor I will find you.
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by extraodinary: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2012
@rex u will find him and do what?
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by VictorTobore(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Find me and do what?,u still have d guts 2 post rubbish here u SCAMMER,4 'ur info i know where u work,d church u attend and your fb usernames.U see rexjay,i'll always be 1 step ahead of u and know dis if i'm to come to benin b/4 d end of dis year I'll make sure dat I get u arrested.I thought u were different now I know dat u're a FOOLISH FROG who will end up jumping into a hot fire and will get burnt.If u're 4 real y are u not picking my calls,i know by now d 3k must have finish and u'll still go back 2 scamming pple,I pity d day your dad planted you in your moms womb because he must think that he planted a human being not knowing he planted a dummy who is big in size but small in term of brain size.U claim 2 be a smart scammer but u still leave traces of your evil deeds behind.PETER I KNOW U MUST ALWAYS DENY BUT WHEN FOWL CROW YOUR YNASH GO OPEN.
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by davkin: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2012
ur a fool rexjay !!!!

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2012
Rexyjay has been watching too much hollywood o cheesy cheesy cheesy

'i will find you and i will ...... you'

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Tobore I dt no wat 2 call u but thanks 4 d info.....rex go n look 4 work or remain a fool

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Instead of this rex boy to be sorry for scamming someone he is still making threats!
What a world!

@victor I hope u have learnt ur lessons
Sometimes people chase cheap deals too muuch!, when its too cheap, pls run!
you can always trust rahoof and his bro

And if u ever come to benin, and need to get this scam lord, pls call me , I may be able to help you get him!

@rex u are a disgrace to the great uniben!
I advice u call this man and pay up all u owe him! Else if he doesn't get u, something else will get u!
Its not a curse, its how life goes

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by VictorTobore(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
thanks man but i think i'll leave this rex of a guy 4 nw bcuz like u said if i don't get him something else will and when i wake up every morning i keep praying that nature should fight d guy and i knw dats wat d other pple he scammed are doing.I think i'm wiser now bcuz like they said xperience is d best teacher@funclub

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2012
rexyjay: It's the internet, so it's very easy to slander anyone or make them look bad. But when you publish lies about someone, ooh my friend, that can really go bad for you. I see what you have published about me, and now, you should be ready to face the full consequence of your actions. As you've successfully proven yourself to be someone without any level of dignity or sanctity, you will be treated as such. Please do not even bother to take this page down, as I've already saved it. Tobore Victor I will find you.

You are f.u.c.king c.r.az.y...you scammed someone and you ave d guts to still make utterances and threats, why can't u defend yourself against what d poster claimed..what will you do if you get him...@victor, if he does anything funny, jst furnish me with his details on 08035020573, including his house address, schoolattended, or where he hangs out..I think he belongs to the prison yard. I will make his family cry to the heavens for help. Born-bastard. Is he different from a yahoo boy. I have made several deals on nairaland, and they are successful, without anybody being scammed or defrauded.
If he thinks he can turn nairaland to the den of thieves, then he's joking, jst let him go further than what he said..@victor jst call me, and u can even try to make a deal with him, using different idenetity, we will nail him. I already recognise his criminal face..na small boy nah, I think if he spends 5 years of his life in jail,he will learn and turn his life around..jst inform me.

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by VictorTobore(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
smiley..don't worry abt him,I leave him 4 God.By d time mother nature starts fighting him,he will beg 2 eat but nobody will even notice his prescence.Tnx all d same.

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by galactico70(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls i have games(resident evil 5 and thor god of thunder) 2 trade.wats ur fone number so we kan talk beta

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by oshioke2012: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
wow! wow!! wow!!!
victor, now i see why you smell a rat every here nd there on NL... bt i understand
i jst tink you were lucky nt to have lost so much, am happy for u cos u got two tin wen u wia scamed
u can now fix ur own xbox
u now av experience abt online trading nd hw to knw scammers.
i tink for u to be dis lucky u must av a gud heart, well frm ur comments nd post...
well i almost got scammed online bt dis time @ google trader, it was so close bt my dad saved me dat was before i found more geneiun dats NL. (pple stay away frm GOOGLE TRADER)
i see u love games nd gadgets(fones), its sumtin we av in common, i can clearly see u seek a galaxy note 2, amazinly dats d fone am crazily longing to buy now, dats wat i am going to raise money for tru d sales of my vita but... d scam alert u put on my thread has made it gone cold, nt getting too many responce bt i understand though....
anyways good luck.

1 Like

Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 3:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 3:42am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: !SCAMMER Alert!:pls Be Warned. by rexyjay(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ps Vita Game Card / Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 / PS4 & TCL 40inch Tv For Sale - Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.