Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) (1886 Views)

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by dragnet: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2008
Its half time now. . .& I'm wondering if I just finished watching WWF
. . . . .not to mention the partiality of the referee & the likes !!
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by mukina2: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by folahann(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2008

After knocking out Ejide and Taiwo
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by Ghana4lyf: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2008
SHAME ON YOU!

WHERE ON EARTH WOULD YOU SEE A REFEREE TREAT A HOST NATION LIKE
THIS AND YOU CALL THE REFEREE BIAS?

AND YOU CALL US WRESTLERS?
YEAH, COS WE ARE STRONG, VERSATILE AND SWIFT.

BUT WHEN DID WRESTLER START OUT PLAYING FOOTBALLERS?
OR SHOULD I SAY WE RATHER WHIPPED YOU THE FOOTBALLERS?

HAHAHA.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

NEXT TIME DONT LEARN OUR JUBILATION STYLE

Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by Ghana4lyf: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2008
BEAUTIFUL PICTURE
STRONGEST MAN
WRESTLER, HAHAHAHAHA

Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by dragnet: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2008
1st our right & left backs were given cards . .which slowed them down. . . . . .next, wrong calls & overlooking of the dangerous tackles by the referee. . . .the brutality of the Ghanaian players, . . . .all the penalty kicks that should've been awarded the Nigerian team. . . .& did the referee have to think so long before finally giving that penalty!!
Though on our part, we didnt have 'hungry' attackers, .but our players played the game & not the fight !!
I'm not complaining about not winning. . . . .but the 'game wasnt anywhere near fair !!
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by dragnet: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2008
mukina2, . . . . . .too much laughter dey make person vex o
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by dayokanu(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2008
1st our right & left backs were given cards . .which slowed them down. . . . . .next, wrong calls & overlooking of the dangerous tackles by the referee. . . .the brutality of the Ghanaian players, . . . .all the penalty kicks that should've been awarded the Nigerian team. . . .& did the referee have to think so long before finally giving that penalty!!
Though on our part, we didnt have 'hungry' attackers, .but our players played the game & not the fight !!
I'm not complaining about not winning. . . . .but the 'game wasnt anywhere near fair !!

You are pathetic. A penalty and a red card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you want the ref to give you 10 penalties to win a match? All the penalties indeed.

Ref thinking so long to give a penalty what reasoning?

That game is too fair and a true representation of the status of both countries. When they beat us 4-1 this time last year it was also the ref abi? Without Appiah
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by efuah(f): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2008
hmmmmm dayokanu, say that again o! i no fit shout grin always aportioning blames. . . na wa!!
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by efuah(f): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by amsky(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2008
Hey guys let's calm down okay.It's not that bad. I personally would not have been too glad if Ghana had lost that match.They are hosting remember. I'm so sure they have spent alot of money on this tournament.I'll be a big shame to loose now dont you think??

Ehm ghana4lyf, there is no need being spiteful here.It's only a game, so you do not need to get all worked up. You stated in your post last night that the two countries were life long rivals? Don't go that far please,there is no need for all that.

, by the way, I AM PROUDLY NIGERIAN. cool cool cool
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by keji2008(f): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yesterdays match was very funny,i couldn't stop laughing. grin grin
But anyway our players tried. cool cool
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by efuah(f): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2008
Ghana and Nigeria are never rivals. . . in fact i love nigerians loads kiss this is just a game!!
Besides, those who played this game will go for their rewards whilst we the supporters sit back n fight foolishly. . . what a silly thing to do.
Re: Ghana(wrestlers) Vs Nigeria(footballers) by amsky(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2008
eh tell your ghana4lyf,he needs that exposure.

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Insults Pele / Aiteo Cup: Akwa United 5-1 3SC. How Akwa United Destroyed 3SC In Uyo / Tunisia Defeat D’tigers In Afrobasket Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.