Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

After Great Success In Ghana, We Are Moving Into Nigeria With This Fantastic Bu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Great Success In Ghana, We Are Moving Into Nigeria With This Fantastic Bu (439 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / "I Am A Great Success - I WILL Succeed!" / Do’s And Don’ts Of Hiring The Best Firms When You Are Moving Interstate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Great Success In Ghana, We Are Moving Into Nigeria With This Fantastic Bu by jonahgeo(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2012
After great success in Ghana, we are moving into Nigeria with this fantastic business opportunity! Looking for entrepreneurial minds to train to be leaders.

How would you like to earn money while helping others save money? Well, now you can! Each time someone you know fills up on gas or diesel, you can generate an income while they SAVE money, just by using our product! Teach them how to do the same and you could see your business grow in a matter of months.
Now, I'm looking for motivated people with a never-say-die attitude to join me, and start help change the lives of people around them. We have a proven product AND system, and I will be there to help you every step of the way to make you successful.
Don't miss out on this ground-level opportunity.

GET DETAILS @ deejaylinxresources.MySyntek.com

(1) (Reply)

Refined Nots Of Love As Expressed By Flowers / Discover The Unmetered 7 Great Ways To Drive Laser-targeted Traffic / How Can I Get Sites To Advertise On My Hyip Monitor Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.