Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? (2878 Views)

ANKARA Jeans Jacket Forsale / Where Can I Get High Quality Ankara To Buy In Buck In Lagos / Where Can I Buy Uk Skirt/touser Suits To Buy In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2012
I have been searching for a denim jacket for a while now but unfortunately all i find are women's vest never came across any in where i shopped in benin. So im planning on coming to do some shopping in lagos, do anyone know where i can find male denim jeans jacket to buy in lagos ? Please assist me.
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Go to computer village .thats the fashion and computer hot bed of nigeria
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by onefinest: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by jeok(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ws in ur shoes some 3wks bck;went to lagos island(mandilas).All I saw was female jackets,I was directed to some shops at the interior section,lo and behold,I found a shop dat sells basically these denim jacket,sleeveless,longsleeved,whichever...had mine adjusted to a 'bishop' collar to give this ushet/hollywood male celeb/action hero kinda look!
So make ur way to mandilas(menswear),lagos island,walk straight down,get urself lost in the inner/hidden sections of the market and ask the sellers around to direct you,take ur time to get want you want as they are many styles.
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2012
jeok: Ws in ur shoes some 3wks bck;went to lagos island(mandilas).All I saw was female jackets,I was directed to some shops at the interior section,lo and behold,I found a shop dat sells basically these denim jacket,sleeveless,longsleeved,whichever...had mine adjusted to a 'bishop' collar to give this ushet/hollywood male celeb/action hero kinda look!
So make ur way to mandilas(menswear),lagos island,walk straight down,get urself lost in the inner/hidden sections of the market and ask the sellers around to direct you,take ur time to get want you want as they are many styles.

Thankssss alot bro. Please can you give me a price range of these denim jackets? Plus did you find any denim with ankara design on them?
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by jeok(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Say #3,000 or so and nope,didn't find that with ankara design but I think u can get it done;customized to ur taste!
Re: Please Do You Know Where I Can Get A Denim Jacket To Buy In Lagos? by biz111: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Well u are in luck...there is this new forum that talks about where to get girl stuff and the like.....just go to www.girlgist.com

(1) (Reply)

32 Piece Make Up Brush Set For Sale / Stock Clearance: 4 T.m Shirts, 1 Thomas Pink @ N6,800 Each! / Bead Making Made Easy here in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.