Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Harassment Of Road Users In Benin For Radio License - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Harassment Of Road Users In Benin For Radio License (1146 Views)

Registered Toyota Camry 2.4 For Sale In Benin For A Give Away Price N650k / Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / Merc Ml Code For Radio Cd In Naija[ Any Knowledge Mechanic, Etc: ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harassment Of Road Users In Benin For Radio License by salam12(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2008
Innocent road users transversing through Benin City are usually subjected to series of hardship by some touts claiming to work for local government authority. They demand for all sorts of documents such as radio license, sanitation etc. Can someone please let us know if this so call radio license is actually legal and the right price for it.
Re: Harassment Of Road Users In Benin For Radio License by waoosa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
My brother,
Those guys are rogues. The radio license of a thing is illegal. it used to be like that in warri until the goverment stepped in. I live in warri and nearly killed one of those guys that tried to stop me around the ring road area. I trottled down when they tried to get in front of my car
Since then I take the pass-by express road. It takes just 20minutes to get to outskirt of benin.
Re: Harassment Of Road Users In Benin For Radio License by salam12(m): 3:37am On Feb 04, 2008
Those rogues have distributed into groups now; some group are now station at the by-pass end by Oluku junction while another set is on the high way close to Uniben junction. Something drastic have to be done to deal decisively with these high way robbers calling themselves local government workers.

(1) (Reply)

Car Conversion Uk / Toyota Sienna 2000 Xle / Baby Boi, Low Mileage, Asking 1.1m Naira. Just Arrived Tincan, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.