Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai (983 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai by alonso2214(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2012
please nairalands am an o.n.d holder in one of the polytechnics in the country and the present socioecnomic now that no job available, i have made some little savings to travel to dubai what i needed here is maybe i could find someone here, no scamming for visa/ticket processing. i will appreciate if this topic is treated with much concern.
Re: Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai by samally: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2012
alonso2214: please nairalands am an o.n.d holder in one of the polytechnics in the country and the present socioecnomic now that no job available, i have made some little savings to travel to dubai what i needed here is maybe i could find someone here, no scamming for visa/ticket processing. i will appreciate if this topic is treated with much concern.

Try wakanow.com
Re: Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai by Talk2naija(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
No need to goto someone to help you process A visa or you contact them personally begging for help, if you have any question go online search and if you don't understand then post here on your Thread, By the way in what way do you need help?
Re: Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai by topsyking: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Go to sura shopping plaza, obalende island. Once u enter d complete. Just ask for any travel agent there. They will help u secure a dubai visa. Take a week or 2wk..
Re: Please Needed Help! Traveling From Nigeria To Dubai by uberuuche09: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
nice answers

(1) (Reply)

Applying For US Visiting Visa. / Visa Refusal / How To Get To Area 1 From Berger Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.