Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid (806 Views)

Meet Sultan Kabir Another Jonny Walker Who Vow To Trek From Niger To Outeke / Vow Of Silence / Wedding Vow Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid by fflamingo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer and said "Pastor, I'll give you N50,000 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to that part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honour and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever', Please just omit it." So he gave the pastor 50k and walked away satisfied. On the day of the wedding, when the time came for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said: "Do you promise to love and honour her, prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will NEVER EVER look at any other woman, as long as you both shall live?" The groom gulped and looked around, answered in a tiny voice, "Yes I do" then leaned toward the pastor and whispered: "Oga, I thought we had a deal nau." The pastor quickly squeezed N60,000 into the groom's hand and whispered back: "Nna I’m sorry. She offered 100k. I’ve added 10k to your money as interest. Good luck." How’re you doing today people?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid by lecturerdabo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
That is what I call smart wife!
@op> good one!
Re: Marriage Vow YOU Must Avoid by fflamingo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
d wife no dull ham

(1) (Reply)

Free Kidnapping Test / Some Funny Musical Joke / Am Giving Out Free MTN N1500 Recharge Card..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.